Black and Gold fans revel

There are 20 comments on the Feb 2, 2009, Evening Sun story titled Black and Gold fans revel. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Gary Lylte embraces Leisl Staub after the Steelers secure their sixth Super Bowl win Sunday night at Scozzaro s Steel City Pub in New Oxford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Hangoverarian

Baltimore, MD

#1 Feb 2, 2009
Ha, Gary Lytle. What a jerk. Its no wonder he roots for the stealers.
anthony

Shippensburg, PA

#2 Feb 2, 2009
best super bowl ever???guess they forgot joe montana comeback to beat bengals!!!!!congrats to steelers..they had luck all year..all the 4th qtr comebacks
AAA

Ellicott City, MD

#3 Feb 2, 2009
Congradulations Steelers. You deserve this win for a fantastic season. Way to get rid of the Ravens and win a close game with the Cards.
gumshoe

Walnut Bottom, PA

#4 Feb 2, 2009
I've seen better High School games than this pre-planned cherade. But while all you Drunken -Hyped up Smoking fans were celebrating this waste of tax money, YES the NFL & AFL do get federal dollars , remember this: The rent and grocery money got wasted on folks who just cleared at least $25 million each--including the loosing team..and most of the players do not even have a GED.
Worse yet--one of the Banks that rec'd money from the Bailout program --just spent $$Millions $$ on advertising.. Do you sports goons, know how much taxdollars were spent on Security and such? Pork Barrell waste. Remember the John Heinze stadium cost the taxpayers of Pa ..$500 million to build just 6 years ago,,and here--it sat empty.

Since: Dec 08

Latrobe, PA

#5 Feb 2, 2009
gumshoe wrote:
I've seen better High School games than this pre-planned cherade. But while all you Drunken -Hyped up Smoking fans were celebrating this waste of tax money, YES the NFL & AFL do get federal dollars , remember this: The rent and grocery money got wasted on folks who just cleared at least $25 million each--including the loosing team..and most of the players do not even have a GED.
Worse yet--one of the Banks that rec'd money from the Bailout program --just spent $$Millions $$ on advertising.. Do you sports goons, know how much taxdollars were spent on Security and such? Pork Barrell waste. Remember the John Heinze stadium cost the taxpayers of Pa ..$500 million to build just 6 years ago,,and here--it sat empty.
AFL? Are they still around? I thought we merged.

Take a prozac and relax
Hangoverarian

Baltimore, MD

#6 Feb 2, 2009
gumshoe wrote:
You sound like you lead a very fun and interesting life.
ridiculous

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 2, 2009
And the mvp goes to....the officials.!!!
Congratulations on "steeling" another super bowl. The NFL is starting to get a little retarded
ridiculous

Port Washington, NY

#8 Feb 2, 2009
Sorry, I mean predictable
Goon

AOL

#9 Feb 2, 2009
Go Go Black & Yel--low!
Hangoverarian

Baltimore, MD

#10 Feb 2, 2009
ridiculous wrote:
Congratulations on "steeling" another super bowl. The NFL is starting to get a little retarded
Very true
Kirby G

Bethesda, MD

#11 Feb 2, 2009
Losers, no need to be jealous and hate the GREATEST TEAM EVER, just put away your Purple Rat Shirts and join the Black-N-Gold Brigade ......

Officials cheating, I think not .... It was the Steelers who got robbed on the opeing drive when Ben clearly did not touch his knee to the ground and they called off the TD ...

I love it when people cry foul ...

GET A LIFE LOSERS ....
hanover resident

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Feb 2, 2009
I am a Steeler fan and have been for all my 43 years, however I do not know if I would ever go to
The Steel Pub in New Oxford, for my husband is not a Steeler fan and even to eat there would be bad for I heard from alot of people there that if you are not a Steeler fan you get treated like absolute crape and that is so wrong for it is also a business and people should not treat anyone like that, and as for the artical saying that Pennsylvania people are the nicest well I have lived in Pennsylvania all my life and I am sorry for that is also totally WRONG, for most of Pennsylvania people are crude and so full of themselves they should be ashamed, for I have been to North and South Carolina, Florida and Kentucky and believe me those people are much nicer than some here in PA. and for those at Steel City you all ought to learn how to treat ALL with respect and be more kind.
Sunny

Tipp City, OH

#13 Feb 2, 2009
Kirby G wrote:
Losers, no need to be jealous and hate the GREATEST TEAM EVER, just put away your Purple Rat Shirts and join the Black-N-Gold Brigade ......
Officials cheating, I think not .... It was the Steelers who got robbed on the opeing drive when Ben clearly did not touch his knee to the ground and they called off the TD ...
GET A LIFE LOSERS ....
Ha, I agree with you. That was a touchdown, no question. But we shrugged it off, and kept going - no whining and complaining (like all the Ravens and other teams' fans on here).
Go ahead, all you crybabies! We'll show you again next year. Give you more to cry about.
Whatever happened to losing graciously? The best team won SuperBowl XLIII. Move on.
Congratulations PITTSBURGH STEELERS and the Steeler Nation!!!!
Oh, and for everybody else - better luck next year. LOL!
Sunny

Tipp City, OH

#14 Feb 2, 2009
hanover resident wrote:
I am a Steeler fan and have been for all my 43 years, however I do not know if I would ever go to
The Steel Pub in New Oxford, for my husband is not a Steeler fan and even to eat there would be bad for I heard from alot of people there that if you are not a Steeler fan you get treated like absolute crape and that is so wrong for it is also a business and people should not treat anyone like that, and as for the artical saying that Pennsylvania people are the nicest well I have lived in Pennsylvania all my life and I am sorry for that is also totally WRONG, for most of Pennsylvania people are crude and so full of themselves they should be ashamed, for I have been to North and South Carolina, Florida and Kentucky and believe me those people are much nicer than some here in PA. and for those at Steel City you all ought to learn how to treat ALL with respect and be more kind.
Try living around Westminster, MD, while being a Steeler fan. You get treated just as badly. It's hardly just the people in the Steel Pub.
supersteeler

Baltimore, MD

#15 Feb 2, 2009
what a great game... going to get up super early tomorrow and take my daughter to the victory parade!
ECoastFl is nasty

Butler, PA

#16 Feb 2, 2009
ridiculous wrote:
wah,wah, wah..... we here from the playground sissy... It ain't fair ! You cheated !
lmao... your team is ? lol
Hangoverarian

Baltimore, MD

#17 Feb 2, 2009
Kirby G wrote:
GET A LIFE LOSERS ....
See what I mean. He's another example of the intelligence level of the "stealer fanbase"
What a douche!
Hangoverarian

Baltimore, MD

#18 Feb 2, 2009
hanover resident wrote:
Its the truth. These people are subhuman.
Steeler Fan

Canonsburg, PA

#19 Feb 2, 2009
Six, count 'em, SIX Lombardi's!!!!
Hangoverarian

Baltimore, MD

#20 Feb 2, 2009
Steeler Fan wrote:
Six, count 'em, SIX Lombardi's!!!!
I didnt know you people could count. Oh you saw it on the news. Got ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
News Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
News Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
News NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
News Palmer throws first camp passes for Arizona (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 2
News NFC West: How The Carson Palmer Trade To Arizon... (Apr '13) Apr '13 santiago 1
More from around the web