Tennessee Titans: Why They Are a Superbowl Contender with QB Matt Hasselbeck

Sep 7, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 6

But the Titans of today have silently assembled a strong team, a force to be reckoned with in the AFC.

Read more
Contenderfarts

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2011
I never laughed so much reading this article...fart...
mwgfret

Alameda, CA

#2 Sep 7, 2011
I was laughing so hard after reading the headline I couldn't read any further. A worn out, has been(never really was?) QB+Titans=SB? Bwahahahahahahahaahahaha.
SBfarts

Katy, TX

#3 Sep 7, 2011
CJ should have demanded a trade...
Farva

Bedford, IN

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Titans will be fighting with the Jags to see who can be the worst team in the weakest division in the AFC.
Even without Manning, the Colts are still a better team that the Tits or the Jags.
Del Rio has to be one of the worst coaches in the entire NFL. How he still has a job is beyond me. Tennessee had a great coach in Fisher, but fired him because he didn't like having a bat-sh*t crazy QB.
NoSBfarts

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2011
Kerry Collins...lmao...
memphissippi

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2011
with just a fair Qb and Cj in the backfield the titans will be leaps and bounds ahead of last year perfomance. good riddens to bipolar vince young and stevie wonder has better Qb vision than collins. look out for the titans and (kenny britt)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
News Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
News Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
News NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
News Palmer throws first camp passes for Arizona (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 2
News NFC West: How The Carson Palmer Trade To Arizon... (Apr '13) Apr '13 santiago 1
More from around the web