Green Bay Packers: Arizona Cardinals ...

Green Bay Packers: Arizona Cardinals beat Green Bay Packers 51-...

There are 90 comments on the Fox6 story from Jan 10, 2010, titled Green Bay Packers: Arizona Cardinals beat Green Bay Packers 51-.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

Karlos Dansby's 17-yard fumble return for a touchdown in overtime gave the Arizona Cardinals a 51-45 victory on Sunday over the Green Bay Packers in the highest-scoring playoff game in NFL history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jason

Orchard Park, NY

#84 Jan 12, 2010
sherry wrote:
Did everybody love the last play and how it was a TOTAL face mask on Aaron Rogers? No penelty call..........nice.......bad way to win a game Cardinals.
Judgmental a bit? The fact is that if the tables were turned, your holiness wouldn't be suggesting that GB should have been called for a penalty. I can see why people are mad the the refs, but to blame the other team for playing the game? It just makes you sound like a very sore loser.
Marsh53172

Oak Creek, WI

#85 Jan 14, 2010
ABQ Eltorro wrote:
Best game I have ever seen, loved the ref's calling all those weirdo calls. Sure some weren't noticed but the game was over then anyway. Remember, 1st score wins and after the score by the Cardinal defense the game was over. Loved it all.
Cardinals stole that game. But you guys aren't going to make it to the Superbowl anyhow........
Jedster

Chilton, WI

#86 Jan 14, 2010
OK...to set the record straight, I am a packer fan. Yes there were some bad calls, and some no-calls. But I think everyone is missing the point. The middle of the field was open all game and the packers got burned all game. The problem I have with this, is that Capers didn't appear to make any halftime adjustment at all. Hell even Troy Aikman mentioned this. Until the Pack fixes this problem...it wouldn't have mattered if they won this game or not. They would have bit it in the next game. Both defenses were terrible, and for all you Card fans, unless your defense plays better that it did last week, allowing 5 straight drives for touchdowns, all you did was buy yourself another week before your dissapointment period.

Look forward to next year and maybe we fix some of these problems with some DB drafts or free agent signings.

GO PACK in 2010-11
PackerPaul

Minneapolis, MN

#87 Jan 14, 2010
Jedster wrote:
OK...to set the record straight, I am a packer fan. Yes there were some bad calls, and some no-calls. But I think everyone is missing the point. The middle of the field was open all game and the packers got burned all game. The problem I have with this, is that Capers didn't appear to make any halftime adjustment at all. Hell even Troy Aikman mentioned this. Until the Pack fixes this problem...it wouldn't have mattered if they won this game or not. They would have bit it in the next game. Both defenses were terrible, and for all you Card fans, unless your defense plays better that it did last week, allowing 5 straight drives for touchdowns, all you did was buy yourself another week before your dissapointment period.
Look forward to next year and maybe we fix some of these problems with some DB drafts or free agent signings.
GO PACK in 2010-11
My thoughts too
The Pack will Play Angry next year!!!!
to the player haters

Milwaukee, WI

#88 Jan 15, 2010
they should have won i think that there should have been a penatly. I thick that they should have won a go further on in their year and still win some games. They lost "Sad"
Mr_NyceGuy480

United States

#89 Jan 16, 2010
There is no crying in football. It's not the first time a ref has missed a call get over it.
Everyday People

North Haven, CT

#90 Jan 16, 2010
Mr_NyceGuy480 wrote:
There is no crying in football. It's not the first time a ref has missed a call get over it.
I agree but it's nice to see AZ getting kicked in the junk by the Saints.

Go Pack Go!
Jeremy

Barney, ND

#91 Jan 16, 2010
Everyday People wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but it's nice to see AZ getting kicked in the junk by the Saints.
Go Pack Go!
I called it earlier this week, watch the ticky tack calls this week to make up for last week, Warner got bumped on the head and Sharper picked him off, but the int was no good and the result was a Cardinal TD, that is what's sad.
Pack

Sussex, WI

#92 Jan 16, 2010
Mr_NyceGuy480 wrote:
There is no crying in football. It's not the first time a ref has missed a call get over it.
Dude, go be a douche bag somewhere else....
Ralph

United States

#93 Jan 17, 2010
Oh quit with the crying, they lost and deserved to lose. I am not sure if you noticed the score??? But any defense that allows 51 points, in 'Playoff' game, shouldn't be there in the first place. Packers had an overrated defense, because they don't factor in the strength of the offense they were playing. Just look at the Pit game....550 yards by big ben. Rodgers personally gave them the opportunity to win with his poor decision making early in the game. See you next season. Maybe you will be done crying by then

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
News Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
News Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
News NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
News Palmer throws first camp passes for Arizona (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 2
News NFC West: How The Carson Palmer Trade To Arizon... (Apr '13) Apr '13 santiago 1
More from around the web