Bristol, The Situation Set For 'Dancing'

Bristol, The Situation Set For 'Dancing'

There are 8 comments on the WAPT.com story from Aug 30, 2010, titled Bristol, The Situation Set For 'Dancing'. In it, WAPT.com reports that:

DERRIK J. LANG, AP Entertainment Writer POSTED: 9:17 pm CDT August 30, 2010 UPDATED: 11:18 pm CDT August 30, 2010 LOS ANGELES -- The mother of "The Brady Bunch," a former NFL quarterback, one of the self-proclaimed "guidos" from "Jersey Shore" and the daughter of Sarah Palin are among the celebrities who will cha-cha-cha on the 11th season of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPT.com.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Aug 30, 2010
Ummmm....ok
short trus micro bus

Claremore, OK

#4 Aug 31, 2010
palin`s , the gift that keeps on giving
ILLEGALISM

Seattle, WA

#5 Aug 31, 2010
Six figure salary for a few weeks of workouts is not a shabby deal. Mamma mia Thats at least 7 years hard work for the people who earn honest wages.
Good Riddance Joy Behar

Chatsworth, CA

#6 Aug 31, 2010
Bristol will be so beautiful and Joy Behar may choke to death on her hate for the gorgeous girl and her mother while watching!

Bring back American Bandstand in place of The View and Sherri and Whoopi can go holler it up where nobody will have to see or hear them.
Good Riddance Joy Behar

Chatsworth, CA

#7 Aug 31, 2010
I hope Bristol dances to "The Bristol Stomp" in one of her sure to be many performances and my bet is she will win the whole show.
Call Out The Idiots

United States

#9 Aug 31, 2010
Let me guess, when something negative happens Palin and her clan will complain that the media won't leave them alone.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#11 Sep 1, 2010
Another nail in the coffin of DWTS...hopefully.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#12 Sep 2, 2010
Bristol sure is a cutie pie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LISTEN: Kurt Warner Weights In On... Jan '16 Fart news 5
News 49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
News Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
News Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
News NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
News Palmer throws first camp passes for Arizona (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 2
More from around the web