Playoffs proving Jerry Angelo wrong to put QB at top of Bears' ...

Jerry Angelo watched the same NFL playoff games everybody else did last weekend. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Red

Aurora, MO

#183 Feb 11, 2009
Max wrote:
I agree Bill. The last thing the Bears should go after is a QB. They need to upgrade the OL, even though, the line more than met expecatations this year. The Bears should be looking at who is going to replace Tait because he may only have one or two good years left. The guard postion should be alright with Garza and St. Claire should slide into Beekman's slot. Here's where I think the Bears should focus: WR, D-line, Safety and maybe RB (to spell Forte every once in a while even though A-Pete is a good backup). If Tyson Jackson from LSU is not around at 18 then maybe go after Maualuga from USC or Laurinitis from Ohio State.
Max, are you sure you're not really Mel Kiper, Jr? Or did you just read his article today?
Ahamilton

Tempe, AZ

#184 Aug 26, 2009
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You get no argument from me.
I think the Bears would be foolish to pursue ANY QB this year...... There are too many other holes to fill.
Foolish to get Cutler, Pace, Omiyale, etc....? Too many other holes? what are you talking about. Their secondary was their only weakness personnel-wise and that's taken care of with Zachary Bowman and Al Afalava. Use some sense before making ignorant posts.
You are kidding

Chicago, IL

#185 Aug 26, 2009
Ahamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish to get Cutler, Pace, Omiyale, etc....? Too many other holes? what are you talking about. Their secondary was their only weakness personnel-wise and that's taken care of with Zachary Bowman and Al Afalava. Use some sense before making ignorant posts.
you are a necro/troll combination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
Palmer throws first camp passes for Arizona (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 2
NFC West: How The Carson Palmer Trade To Arizon... (Apr '13) Apr '13 santiago 1
•••
•••

Kurt Warner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••