Practice facility's collapse leaves Dallas Cowboys scouting ass...

Full story: TwinCities.com
A Dallas Cowboys scouting assistant was permanently paralyzed from the waist down after his spine was severed during the collapse of the team's tent-like practice structure in a severe storm in Irving, Texas. Full Story
Elaine-South TX

Harlingen, TX

#1 May 4, 2009
My thoughts and prayers are with the whole Dallas Cowboys Organization and especially with the families of the injured personnel! I feel you are a part of my family too so know that there are alot of people out there that feel the same way! We care!!! Take Care!
Jamarcus

Moscow, Russia

#2 May 4, 2009
::Fart::

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
Palmer throws first camp passes for Arizona (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 2
NFC West: How The Carson Palmer Trade To Arizon... (Apr '13) Apr '13 santiago 1
More from around the web