Brett Favre and Dancing With The Stars: The Top NFL Stars In Show History

Feb 9, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 45

There have been rumors circulating that Brett Favre will be the next NFL player to appear on the ABC hit show "Dancing with the Stars". Throughout its 11 seasons, a multitude of athletes have appeared on the show to display their dance moves and compete for the crown.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#41 Feb 28, 2011
waittilnexttime wrote:
waittilnexttime,

Wrong. Sorry to have to inform you. The "Dancing With The Stars" Season 12 celebrity cast list at the website you provide in post #18 is incorrect and was published on May 27, 2010 before Season 11 even happened.
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#42 Feb 28, 2011
Here is the correct information.

Season 12 "Dancing With The Stars" Celebrity Cast

Chelsea Kane
Chris Jerico
Hines Ward
Kendra Wilkinson
Kirstie Alley
Mike Catherwood
Petra Nemcova
Ralph Macchio
Romeo
Sugar Ray Leonard
Wendy Williams

SOURCE:
http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-star...
waittilnexttime

Racine, WI

#43 Mar 2, 2011
Who Dey wrote:
Here is the correct information.
Season 12 "Dancing With The Stars" Celebrity Cast
Chelsea Kane
Chris Jerico
Hines Ward
Kendra Wilkinson
Kirstie Alley
Mike Catherwood
Petra Nemcova
Ralph Macchio
Romeo
Sugar Ray Leonard
Wendy Williams
SOURCE:
http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-star...
Thanks for the correction. I must have not had my glasses on. ;)

What a motley crew this year. It is almost as bad as the crew on the Apprentice. I know I will not be watching either show.
Thank goodness Favre isn't one of them. Where did they dig these losers anyway. Either show has no class. Disclaimer: this is my opinion and mine only. ;)
Who Dey

Hillsboro, OH

#44 Mar 2, 2011
waittilnexttime wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the correction. I must have not had my glasses on. ;)
What a motley crew this year. It is almost as bad as the crew on the Apprentice. I know I will not be watching either show.
Thank goodness Favre isn't one of them. Where did they dig these losers anyway. Either show has no class. Disclaimer: this is my opinion and mine only. ;)
See post #40. A picture just for your eyes only. Well, of course, anyone can see it too.

I do agree. But I liked Ralph Macchio in the "Karate Kid" movies. And I think Chris Jerico is okay. I don't think I have ever watched an episode of "The Apprentice".

I'm not even sure the way the dancers move on "Dancing With The Stars" can even really be considered dancing. They call it ball-room dancing but I don't know. And I do not personally approve of the almost-naked outfits that the ladies wear.

I guess it was just a rumor about Mr. Brett Favre being on. I think in an earlier post, you said you would rather watch "Survivor". It's on tonight. I do watch Survivor but I missed the first show this season. Now, that is a TV show that Mr. Brett Favre would be fun to watch on and he'd probaly make it to the final episode.

I like your "Disclaimer". Classic. LOL.
waittilnexttime

Racine, WI

#45 Mar 2, 2011
Who Dey wrote:
<quoted text>
See post #40. A picture just for your eyes only. Well, of course, anyone can see it too.
I do agree. But I liked Ralph Macchio in the "Karate Kid" movies. And I think Chris Jerico is okay. I don't think I have ever watched an episode of "The Apprentice".
I'm not even sure the way the dancers move on "Dancing With The Stars" can even really be considered dancing. They call it ball-room dancing but I don't know. And I do not personally approve of the almost-naked outfits that the ladies wear.
I guess it was just a rumor about Mr. Brett Favre being on. I think in an earlier post, you said you would rather watch "Survivor". It's on tonight. I do watch Survivor but I missed the first show this season. Now, that is a TV show that Mr. Brett Favre would be fun to watch on and he'd probaly make it to the final episode.
I like your "Disclaimer". Classic. LOL.
He probably would. Russel got voted off tonight but he will be back. I am not to fond of this group either. I don't know what the problem is but maybe I have watched to many. I also don't like those costumes on DWTS. But I guess if they dress like that they will get the viewers. I also don't like it when a contestant knows how to dance. I really don't watch to much TV. I can't say when I watched a sitcom. I like the news. I know that sounds boring but most of TV is crap. Well take care and don't sweat the small stuff because everything is small stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
Palmer throws first camp passes for Arizona (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 2
NFC West: How The Carson Palmer Trade To Arizon... (Apr '13) Apr '13 santiago 1

Kurt Warner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE