Former USC star Leinart could be on third watch for Cardinals

Full story: Daily Breeze

A year ago in training camp, Matt Leinart was trying, and ultimately failing, to keep the Arizona starting quarterback job.
Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Aug 15, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Anonymous wrote:
Matt who?
Bobby Boucher..........the water boy staring Matt who ?
Chuck Wavy Dean

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Judged:

Manhattan Beach Dude: You are da man! Great fricking post!!!

Of course, OJ, aka the Butcher of Brentwood, will always have a special place in the usc hall of shame.

Do you know why Bruins prefer apple juice?

Answer: Because OJ will kill you!
Bambi Delore

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

I dont think Leinert was given a fair shot when he was the number one QB. Now with Warner's rebirth he hasnt been given a shot at all. Trade Leinert to a team who needs his services now. Go Leinert and GO USC FOOTBALL!!!
BWF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

I have been an Arizona Cardinals fan since the 2001 season, back during the Jake Plummer and David Boston days. I'm not a bandwagoner, and have followed the team's progress pretty closely. So let's straighten things out ...

Matt Leinhart is NOT "a bust" at QB. He just has not had the chance to go a full season as a starter. In his rookie season, Warner was the designated starter. Warner got injured about 5 games into the season and then Leinhart took over. In 2007, Leinhart was the designated starter, but then HE got injured about 5 games in and Warner took over. Last year Warner was the designated starter and they had their franchise miracle season. But through all this Leinhart has shown himself to be a good - and at times, GREAT - quarterback. I hope he sticks with the Cards for a long time. I think 2010 will be his make-or-break-season. This is probably Warner's last year.

Go Cardinals!! The oldest NFL franchise still existing.
The Battousai

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

You are all simply jealous....Mr. Leinart has made more money in his brief NFL career than the combination of all you name callers will make in 3 of your lifetimes. And each of you only has but one life.

Is he calling any of you a "bust"?

Think...before you hurl your next rock.

UCLA and USC are great schools, both academically and intercollegiately in sports.

We all live in Los Angeles, let's be nice and show a little class, and respect for one another.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••