Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be T...

Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but He's Useless on the Arizona Cardinals

There are 1 comment on the Rant Sports story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but He's Useless on the Arizona Cardinals. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Arizona Cardinals need to rebuild. Frankly, they've needed to rebuild since Kurt Warner retired.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Rippingon

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Where do u even come up with this idea. if fitz were to be traded I am positive the bidding would end very high! Fitz keeps fans in the seats and hope alive for the az franchise trade him away and who knows how long it would take to build there fan base again. Even if az is losing as long as fitz is on the roaster you will have a loyal fan base fitz has given up alot to help this club. Show some respect for the class and dedication he has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers Lose In Game One At Candelstick (Sep '08) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Palmer closing in on 4,000 yds, eyes 11-win season (Dec '13) Dec '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 8
News Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's '... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Card in Fla 1
News Hypothetical ESPN trade would send Larry Fitzge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 14
News NFL analyst Brandt: Carson Palmer has 'gone bac... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Corran Horn 2
News Palmer throws first camp passes for Arizona (Apr '13) Apr '13 Corran Horn 2
News NFC West: How The Carson Palmer Trade To Arizon... (Apr '13) Apr '13 santiago 1
More from around the web