OSU football: Cordle named captain for Navy game; Small out, source...

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 4, 2009, titled OSU football: Cordle named captain for Navy game; Small out, source.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Ohio State senior right tackle Jim Cordle today was named the offensive captain for the season opener against Navy on Saturday, the university announced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Ralph Horner

Beachwood, OH

#1 Sep 2, 2010
Why is your lead story a year old?(Jim Cordle) I think thinks reflects badly on the website. It gives an impresion of indifference. Wouldn't it be better to not run a story at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Coleman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Biggest Duds From Minnesota Vikings Minicamp (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Vikings Draft Targets: Jimmie Ward Visits (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News From backup to MVP candidate (Dec '13) Dec '13 Crovel 2
News Nothing safe about Eagles safeties (Sep '13) Sep '13 billz 1
News Commentary: Eagles have decisions to make at sa... (Apr '13) Apr '13 daniel 1
News Reid likely facing last call (Dec '12) Dec '12 shadoz 2
News The 2012 Eagles Player Awards (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jim Evans Esq 1
More from around the web