Delhomme downgraded to doubtful

Full story: Nfl.com

Carolina Panthers quarterback Jake Delhomme missed practice again because of an injured thumb and was downgraded to doubtful for the Dec.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Kobe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2006

I know this has to be tearing the guy up inside as badly as he wants to play, but some injuries do take time to assure they do not get worse, they require rest. This particular injury could take 6-10 weeks for proper healing, and that would be with out using the thumb at all.

He'll be back as soon as possible.
foster fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2006

I agree....the thumb is the most important finger on the hand when it comes to throwing a football. You can not throw the ball if you can not grip the ball. This is just as bad as pulling a groin.....they are nagging injuries that won't go away unless you let them heal on there own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kris Mangum Discussions

Search the Kris Mangum Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who's Carolina going to throw too? (May '07) May '07 trgoodman 1
Jolley to make visit (Mar '07) Mar '07 panthers truth teller 1
Carolina QB still hoping to start (Dec '06) Feb '07 Jake 10
Delhomme misses second straight game with thumb... (Dec '06) Dec '06 Shasa Perez 1
2 QBs among cuts by Panthers (Sep '06) Sep '06 rob s 1
Seidman a happy camper (Aug '06) Aug '06 Sherry Walter 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••