FBN Chargers Minicamp

FBN Chargers Minicamp

There are 6 comments on the Dateline Alabama story from May 5, 2007, titled FBN Chargers Minicamp. In it, Dateline Alabama reports that:

The Chargers opened their first minicamp under Norv Turner, who was hired in February after Marty Schottenheimer was fired because of what team president Dean Spanos called a ``dysfunctional relationship'' with ... via Dateline Alabama

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dateline Alabama.

Lil Ron Curry

Cedar Brook, NJ

#1 May 8, 2007
I feel so bad for these girls they have no chance of winning their division.the RAIDERS will of course be at #1.Broncos at #2 & Chiefs at #3.Chargers record will be 1-15.they will get the first pick next year.they got no one on offense besides L.T.who are their WR??????????Their QB is a O.K passer he can throw about 38 yards.
EX-BOLTS FAN

Cedar Brook, NJ

#2 May 8, 2007
Jamarcus Russell can throw 60 yards sitting down.he can throw the ball the length of the field.this man is a monster.the RAIDERS Have some of the best WR in the whole N.F.L.I used to be a die hard chargers fan but i realize that their division is to good.My Man WARREN SAPP lost like 50lbs!!!! he'll be real fast this year.He will lead the N.F.L in sacks this year along with derrick burgess the best LB in the game no juice like that cheater SHAWNE MERRIMAN he should be kick out.two words for you poor bolts fans RAIDER NATION
Lil Ron Curry

Cedar Brook, NJ

#3 May 8, 2007
EX-Bolts fan is the man RAIDER NATION BABY SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#5 May 9, 2007
do you actually think people are stupid enough to believe that ex-bolts fan and lil ron curry are TWO different people both from that shithole known as clementon NJ???

i wish you were right in front of me so i could backhand your stupid fucking face.

stay off the computer lil ronny!
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#6 May 9, 2007
...typical pathetic raiders fan.
dmac

San Diego, CA

#7 May 13, 2007
EX-BOLTS FAN wrote:
Jamarcus Russell can throw 60 yards sitting down.he can throw the ball the length of the field.this man is a monster.the RAIDERS Have some of the best WR in the whole N.F.L.I used to be a die hard chargers fan but i realize that their division is to good.My Man WARREN SAPP lost like 50lbs!!!! he'll be real fast this year.He will lead the N.F.L in sacks this year along with derrick burgess the best LB in the game no juice like that cheater SHAWNE MERRIMAN he should be kick out.two words for you poor bolts fans RAIDER NATION
you're full of sh!t, ex-liar-man. you were never a bolt fan, its obvious from your posting. a real raider fan doesn't care about cheating either, raiders have always cheated. don't be such a p>ssy. the raiders have no lineman, russell will be chewing leather while sitting on his ass all year. Bolts will take the West again, Raiders will "improve" to 3 wins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kris Dielman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ranking the AFC West: Interior offensive line (Jul '12) Jul '12 raiderfaith 1
News Chargers guard Dielman ejected for throwing a p... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Brandon 1
News Brees leads Saints over Chargers in London (Oct '08) Oct '08 TB Chief 1
News Seattle too wet for Dielman (Mar '07) Mar '07 scsuperchargers 1
News dolphins objectives (Mar '07) Mar '07 Rob Thomas 16
More from around the web