Top Stories: Johnson's TD gives Texan...

Top Stories: Johnson's TD gives Texans a 10-0 lead over Jaguars

There are 1 comment on the Fresno Bee story from Dec 1, 2008, titled Top Stories: Johnson's TD gives Texans a 10-0 lead over Jaguars. In it, Fresno Bee reports that:

Sage Rosenfels threw a 31-yard touchdown pass to Andre Johnson, Kris Brown kicked a 38-yard field goal and the Houston Texans led the Jacksonville Jaguars 10-0 after the first quarter on Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fresno Bee.

Tommy

Saint Augustine, FL

#1 Dec 2, 2008
I have no doubt that in the offseason that when this Jaguar team gets rid of the GM Shack Harris and his croneys in the front office and gets someone in there that can work with Del Rio that we can put together a much more competative team next year. There is absolutely no teamwork with Harris and Del Rio in the decision making process for the Jaguars. Look for Harris to be gone in the next 3 to 6 months....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys not in prime position at defensive end,... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Tammy 5
News David Buehler on Short Leash With Dallas Cowboys (May '11) May '11 speedy 1
News Over the Holiday Weekend: Lady Gaga, Kid Cudi P... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Mirranda 1
News Texans on verge of rising, still coming up short (Dec '09) Dec '09 hollnagel 1
News Texans come up one yard short (Oct '09) Oct '09 Wes 1
News Wide receiver Andre Johnson has huge day for Ho... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Bulls Eye Tailgaters 1
News Williams, Slaton lead Texans past Jags 30-17 (Dec '08) Dec '08 LatinJag 3
More from around the web