Feeley will start tonight vs. Pats

Feeley will start tonight vs. Pats

There are 23 comments on the The Morning Call story from Nov 25, 2007, titled Feeley will start tonight vs. Pats. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

It's doubtful A.J. Feeley got a really good night's sleep given the excitement -- not to mention the opponent -- that awaits him tonight at Gillette Stadium, but at least the Eagles' backup quarterback won't be ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gdd

United States

#1 Nov 25, 2007
yeh ha McNabbs out were going to win!! And its not that i don't think mcrab is good, he was? Time ran out now he needs to get out!
JayJ

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Nov 25, 2007
Long live the curse of Hank Fraley.
In Your Face

Whitehall, PA

#3 Nov 25, 2007
Patriots will make the Eagles and their fans cry.

It's karma, Eagles fans. Act like babies, lose like babies.

Since: Nov 07

Quakertown

#4 Nov 25, 2007
in your face.. i couldn't agree more....

“Call da po po ho!!!!”

Since: Feb 07

not here

#5 Nov 25, 2007
Can anybody say Patriots 11-0 !!!!
michele

Union, NJ

#6 Nov 25, 2007
[IMG]http://i113.photobucket.c om/albums/n216/ravenman4/cryea gles.jpg[/IMG]
mimi

Union, NJ

#7 Nov 25, 2007
cry eagles cry
on the road to misery
sigh, eagles, sigh
blow the big game 1,2,3
miss 'em low, loft 'em high
and watch the eagles die!!!!
bye, eagles, bye
bridesmaids of the nfc!
L-O-S-E-R-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!

“northwoods project ,google it”

Since: Mar 07

everywhere

#8 Nov 25, 2007
Wow I thought I was the biggest Eagles basher. I could probably learn a few things here
Patsfan

Woonsocket, RI

#9 Nov 25, 2007
Wow - 1:22 into the 1st and we pick feeley for a TD. Oh joy. The eagles suck man. Please at least score a few times so Brady can stay in all game. I need his fantasy points.
Ralph

United States

#10 Nov 25, 2007
Hahaha The Patriots are really putting on a show tonight. Now we can see Brady crying like a baby when he gets sacked! Put a little pressure on him and he starts to crumble like a little girl. Its so nice to see that the backup QB Feeley can pick apart the almighty pats defense. ahahahaha 4th and 4 in the 4th quarter just happened. That was a good call! I am not even an Eagles fan but I am rooting for them to shut up all of you losers!
Bob

Parkville, MD

#11 Nov 25, 2007
aww poor baby its not going to happen.

funny i did not see him cry. i saw him pop right back up and keep playing. you must have been watching a different game.
Ralph wrote:
Hahaha The Patriots are really putting on a show tonight. Now we can see Brady crying like a baby when he gets sacked! Put a little pressure on him and he starts to crumble like a little girl. Its so nice to see that the backup QB Feeley can pick apart the almighty pats defense. ahahahaha 4th and 4 in the 4th quarter just happened. That was a good call! I am not even an Eagles fan but I am rooting for them to shut up all of you losers!
BOSTON BORN

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2007
Ralph wrote:
Good night Ralph. Maybe next week huh.
Ralph

United States

#13 Nov 25, 2007
Well, chalk that one up to the Pats getting lucky. Those loser didn't deserve to win that game. It will come soon enough, doesn't really matter though.... everyone will always think of them as cheaters no matter what they do or what the record is. Quite the legacy! hahahaha
Beat to a Pulp

Austin, TX

#14 Nov 25, 2007
jealousy.... jealousy...
Pats Apologist

United States

#15 Nov 25, 2007
Awe poor ralphy.

Show us on the doll where the Patriots made you feel like less of a man.

The game was great, the Eagles played the game of their season and still couldn;t pull out a "W."

If this game doesn;t put the nail in McNabb's coffin, Reid has NO business coaching in the NFL.

Feely looked great out there.
PatsFan6010

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2007
Hats off to the Eagles, they played a great game.

“Call da po po ho!!!!”

Since: Feb 07

not here

#17 Nov 26, 2007
PatsFan6010 wrote:
Hats off to the Eagles, they played a great game.
I agree I was biting my nails, but we pulled it off, the Eagles played great and I think Reid was smart to put Feeley in he has beaten us before, still in the end we are 11-0 and I am damm pround of my team

everywhere

#18 Nov 26, 2007
Ralph wrote:
Well, chalk that one up to the Pats getting lucky. Those loser didn't deserve to win that game. It will come soon enough, doesn't really matter though.... everyone will always think of them as cheaters no matter what they do or what the record is. Quite the legacy! hahahaha
I dont think of them as cheaters. I always thought it was part of the game to steal the other teams signals. Still not sure where this rule came from...

everywhere

#19 Nov 26, 2007
Eagles still are and always have been poor losers. There is always a reason they lose besides the fact that there team s*cks
patsfan111111

Summerfield, FL

#20 Nov 26, 2007
Ralph wrote:
wow guess you were watching some other game. brady took several shots last night and not once did he cry. he just popped back up and called another play. if you want to make stuff up dont say something happened when millions of people saw that it didnt. if you want to post come up with something better to say than calling people losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Koy Detmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Ford: Michael Vick's end in Philly emblemat... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Get-Out 12
News Andy Reid: Philadelphia Eagles Coach Is an Abso... (Jun '11) Jun '11 plucky 60
News Eagles Wanted Aikman To Sub For McNabb (Aug '10) Aug '10 jerseytomato 1
News Men on the Move: Which Eagles QB Is on His Way ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Coffee 1
News Would St. Louis Be a Good Fit for Michael Vick? (Jan '10) Jan '10 New York 10
News Eagles provide 'comfort level' for QBs (Oct '09) Oct '09 Boo Hoo 2
News Trip to Oakland highlights Eagles' QB tutoring (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tina 2
More from around the web