McNabb Taken Off Field With Right Kne...

McNabb Taken Off Field With Right Knee Injury

There are 20 comments on the cbs3.com story from Nov 19, 2006, titled McNabb Taken Off Field With Right Knee Injury. In it, cbs3.com reports that:

Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was carted off the field with a right knee injury early in the second quarter of Philadelphia's game against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday.McNabb was rolling to his right near ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs3.com.

giants fan 134

Sussex, NJ

#1 Nov 19, 2006
"tell mcnabb that i sed hes a total BABY!!! he hurt his knee wimpy wimpy wimpy now hes out for the year again eagles are screwed
Travis Bickle

Euless, TX

#2 Nov 19, 2006
I'm no Eagles fan.
But Mcnabb is a good QB.
The Eagles were falling hard long before today.
Go Cowboys!
Phuck TO and Vanderphuck!!
Eli

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2006
Am I watching the same quarter back that every one else is? Donovan stinks. He continually throws at recievers feet, over their heads or to the wrong color jersey. Perhaps now Andy Reid's love affair with Donovan will get the divorce it so sorely needs. Why call a pass play on the one yard line except to pump up your quarterbacks numbers, and he's done many times in the past.Like an overindulgent parent with a spoiled brat Andy can't see the problem he causes on and off the field. Terel may have been two too small ears from being a total jackass,but not ever thing he said was wrong.
C Philadelphia PA

Souderton, PA

#4 Nov 20, 2006
Stay in Indiana or wherever you are, you don't have a clue. You dont know what you're talking about. You want to see the Eagles without McNabb? well now you get your chance, smart guy. Their defense SUCKS! Has nothing to do with McNabb, neither does the 30+ dropped passes the WR's have.or the imbalanced runnung to passing, or the lousy tackeling, or all the penalties. If you actually shut your yap and watched the Eagles as you claim, you'd already know this and I wouldnt have to educate you.
Giants Fan

Collegeville, PA

#5 Nov 20, 2006
Even with McNabb, the Eagles weren't going anywhere. A healthy McNabb would have only prolonged the inevitable.
flower

Flushing, MI

#6 Nov 20, 2006
Oh... he just needs to have his mama make him some more of that Chunky soup and get over it.
Vikes equal 1st pick

Plymouth, MN

#7 Nov 20, 2006
Mcnabb was having a great first couple games and then he just was terrible and it looks like there going to have a great pick in the draft.
DAVID

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Nov 20, 2006
EAGLES SUCK THE BIG ONE,I HOPE THEY GO 5-11!
Donna

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Nov 20, 2006
Travis Bickle wrote:
I'm no Eagles fan.
But Mcnabb is a good QB.
The Eagles were falling hard long before today.
Go Cowboys!
Phuck TO and Vanderphuck!!
Agreed!
Donna

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Nov 20, 2006
Agreed!

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!
Jim Romano

Virginia Beach, VA

#11 Nov 22, 2006
DAVID wrote:
Hey don't worry about the Eagles. You best worry about your own QB. He has not been up to par latley. I think when you play the Cowboys they are going to win the division so your Gaints better focus of them. I am an Eagles fan by heart. The eagles at this point of the season have not to lose only to gain an win no pressure for them. However your Gaints are in trouble think about that can they handle the pressure each week only time will tell.
Travis Bickle

Grand Prairie, TX

#12 Nov 22, 2006
Dallas D ready to mindphuck the other Manning as well!
Roy Williams will knock the sh!t outta Shockey!
27-14
McNabb Fan

United States

#13 Nov 22, 2006
McNabb is a classy person who vales teamwork.... He never tries to take the spotlight away from anyone and he wants to win, unlike a certain u know who. All u Cowgirl fans need to stop living in the mid 90's and realize the cowgirls suck.
Josh BALLARD HATER

West Lafayette, IN

#14 Feb 26, 2007
Josh Ballard is a dumbass, like Mcnabb. I HATE JOSH FREAKIN BALLARD
Jonathan

Wilmington, DE

#15 Mar 5, 2007
Mcnabb is the best QB in the NFC. He took the eagles to the big game. Even if he messed up. So what! eagles played a hell of a good team. You'll see next year. They'll be back. GO EAGLES. Cowboys suck!!
ade

West Lafayette, IN

#16 Apr 16, 2007
er
Jason Kamuda act right

West Lafayette, IN

#17 Apr 16, 2007
I don't like Donavan McNabb because he is a big cry baby. I also don't like Jason Kamuda cause he is just a Shmuck. He is certaintly messed up and probably retarted. I dont know what is wrong with the guy. His hair is all nasty and gross and greazy. It needs to be washed, well it really needs to be cut because it is really nasty and make him look really ugly which he already is so i mean. He is just a mental case and i don't like him. I hope he gets his life straightened out sometime soon or he might always be a loner mental paiennt type. We just need to pray for him. I definatley don't like the jerk though, but thats my opinion. McNabb is much beter than him
Nick

Gloversville, NY

#18 Apr 26, 2007
whoever told mcnabb is a baby they can go kiss someones but he got inured so what.ps. you giants fans im wondering why someone would name there son tiki i mean comon
badmoon_risin

Beverly Hills, FL

#19 May 2, 2007
DAVID wrote:
Looks like you turned out to be the Eagle's team mascot David.

Wanna conjure up another "curse" this year?

What a nutjob.
Brad Hegyi Throws a punch

West Lafayette, IN

#21 Nov 24, 2008
I believe that i saw brad hegyi throw a punch in the cafeteria the other day when someone else made fun of doonvana mcnabber. I dam nsot sure though. It s sadi i would never exepct brady heygyi to throu a pujnch likla thtat. I wish i could hplep him he maucst mber bvery sada risagnint now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Koy Detmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Ford: Michael Vick's end in Philly emblemat... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Get-Out 12
News Andy Reid: Philadelphia Eagles Coach Is an Abso... (Jun '11) Jun '11 plucky 60
News Eagles Wanted Aikman To Sub For McNabb (Aug '10) Aug '10 jerseytomato 1
News Men on the Move: Which Eagles QB Is on His Way ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Coffee 1
News Would St. Louis Be a Good Fit for Michael Vick? (Jan '10) Jan '10 New York 10
News Eagles provide 'comfort level' for QBs (Oct '09) Oct '09 Boo Hoo 2
News Trip to Oakland highlights Eagles' QB tutoring (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tina 2
More from around the web