Andy Reid: Philadelphia Eagles Coach ...

Andy Reid: Philadelphia Eagles Coach Is an Absolute Quarterback Guru

There are 60 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Andy Reid: Philadelphia Eagles Coach Is an Absolute Quarterback Guru. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Andy Reid has received a lot of flak during his tenure with the Philadelphia Eagles .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

USA ROCKS

Chesapeake, VA

#21 Jun 19, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to say "speech impediment" no I don't, however its quite clear you do.
LMGDAO

Look at this ghetto, hoodrat trying to appear all educated and shyt. Too GD funny!
Shadoz

Bloomington, IN

#22 Jun 20, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>Biotch stfu you sound more and more ridiculous everytime your clueslessazz says something
talk about clueless when did you ever hear me? CLOWN!!!!!!!!!
Shadoz

Bloomington, IN

#23 Jun 20, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Kolb wasn;t "cheated". Kolb just fcking sucks. First game as a starter and almost gets killed. Vick is the most athletic quarterback of all time. Speed, agility, and mobility. He has them and he can survive a sh*t oline. A man with all that talent should never be benched. ROFLMAO, YOU'RE CLUELESS.
LMAO when did the Convick win a Super Bowl? NEVER, not even when he was a flunky on the Falcons Team....he is a "go no where felon." Yes Kolb was cheated by fat boy and is still being cheated. You really think you know it all hahahaahhahaahaha CLOWN
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#24 Jun 20, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
Look at this ghetto, hoodrat trying to appear all educated and shyt. Too GD funny!
Do you mean,looking as educated and shyt as your hoodrat ghettoazz did in that basement video? Too GD funny!, Btw where in the hell did you find that ridiculous looking hat. You look just like a fck'n hoodrat LOL LOL LOL
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#25 Jun 20, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>talk about clueless when did you ever hear me? CLOWN!!!!!!!!!
I didn't realize you could hear anything written here in cyberspace, DumbAzz, you're always trying to be a smartazz, and say the most ricdiculous shyt LOL LOL, you are for sure one Cluelessazz Biotch
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#26 Jun 20, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realize you could hear anything written here in cyberspace, DumbAzz, you're always trying to be a smartazz, and say the most ricdiculous shyt LOL LOL, you are for sure one Cluelessazz Biotch
(ridiculous) You of ALL people, cannot seriously criticize ANYONE ! Can you spell GED ? That's as close as you'll EVER GET ! LMAOROTF !
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#27 Jun 20, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
<quoted text>(ridiculous) You of ALL people, cannot seriously criticize ANYONE ! Can you spell GED ? That's as close as you'll EVER GET ! LMAOROTF !
Can you spell and comprehend Fck you, dumb biotch
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#28 Jun 20, 2011
Define important !? Do you mean important, like You'reapissant Mi boi, with a scrotum lock on convick "accomplishments" !? LMAOROTF ! He's the SINGLE BIGGEST REASON the EAGLES SUCK ! Distraction ! Prima donna ! Duumy boi, who throws the ball away to avoid a hit and then expects credit, for the wobbley pass THE OTHER GUY CAUGHT AND TOOK THE HIT CATCHING ! We have NO OBLIGATION to believe, he's not a POS convick animal abuser, either ! Hey, I thought you bois say convick's been forgiven !? NOT ! You that dummy that's ALWAYS wrong ! Shut up DUMMY ! LMAOROTF ! Don't talk with your mouth full...of nutz sack ! LMAOROTF !
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#29 Jun 20, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
Define important !? Do you mean important, like You'reapissant Mi boi, with a scrotum lock on convick "accomplishments" !? LMAOROTF ! He's the SINGLE BIGGEST REASON the EAGLES SUCK ! Distraction ! Prima donna ! Duumy boi, who throws the ball away to avoid a hit and then expects credit, for the wobbley pass THE OTHER GUY CAUGHT AND TOOK THE HIT CATCHING ! We have NO OBLIGATION to believe, he's not a POS convick animal abuser, either ! Hey, I thought you bois say convick's been forgiven !? NOT ! You that dummy that's ALWAYS wrong ! Shut up DUMMY ! LMAOROTF ! Don't talk with your mouth full...of nutz sack ! LMAOROTF !
Fck you
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#31 Jun 20, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO when did the Convick win a Super Bowl? NEVER, not even when he was a flunky on the Falcons Team....he is a "go no where felon." Yes Kolb was cheated by fat boy and is still being cheated. You really think you know it all hahahaahhahaahaha CLOWN
Got damn, you truly are clueless. Who did he have in the Falcons? ALGE CRUMPLER? ROFLMAO. He had nobody. Roddy White sucked and had butter fingers. Couldn't catch for sh*t. The fact that a lazy and unmotivated Vick, BY HIMSELF, took the Falcons to the playoffs twice tells you how talented Vick is!
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#32 Jun 20, 2011
Want to bet on convick winning a superbowl ??? NOPE !

LMAOROTF ! You gotta LOVE the hypocrite boi:
1. Convick faced Rico charges ! NOPE !
2. convick won the pro bowl vote ! NOPE !
3. Convick will win the Madden cover ! NOPE !
4. Whites are jealous of convick's money ! Nope, he get paid by whitey !
5. It's a team sport and the Eagles are great, but convick will win a super bowl ??? He's a washed up distraction, who played well for a contract ! THAT'S ALL ! Duchess, you're an embarrassment to the human race, the male gender, and ALL of Haveaputz MA ! LMAOROTF ! AT YOU !
Shadoz

Bloomington, IN

#33 Jun 20, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realize you could hear anything written here in cyberspace, DumbAzz, you're always trying to be a smartazz, and say the most ricdiculous shyt LOL LOL, you are for sure one Cluelessazz Biotch
I can't hear a durn thing you CLOWN on the internet.........YOU are the one always saying you heard me or I can see you........what a liar YOU are CLOWN
Shadoz

Bloomington, IN

#34 Jun 20, 2011
<quoted text>
Got damn, you truly are clueless. Who did he have in the Falcons? ALGE CRUMPLER? ROFLMAO. He had nobody. Roddy White sucked and had butter fingers. Couldn't catch for sh*t. The fact that a lazy and unmotivated Vick, BY HIMSELF, took the Falcons to the playoffs twice tells you how talented Vick is!
hahahaahahahaah he NEVER EVER WON A SUPER BOWL and the Convick himself admits he was a lousy player when he was on the FAlcons and didn't give a durn.....hahahahaahahahahahaha ahahaha
Shadoz

Bloomington, IN

#35 Jun 20, 2011
<quoted text>
YOU really are a dork!!!!!!!!
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#36 Jun 20, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>I can't hear a durn thing you CLOWN on the internet.........YOU are the one always saying you heard me or I can see you........what a liar YOU are CLOWN
Boy, oh boy, what a winner you are.......... Damm
USA ROCKS

Chesapeake, VA

#37 Jun 20, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>
You look just like a fck'n hoodrat LOL LOL LOL
If anyone would know, it would be you. Now gimme some love, "biilybob". LMGDAO

What a GD 'tard.

Hey g-dub, ya ignorant skank you, any new Paris Hilton research. Too GD funny!
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#38 Jun 20, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone would know, it would be you. Now gimme some love, "biilybob". LMGDAO
What a GD 'tard.
Hey g-dub, ya ignorant skank you, any new Paris Hilton research. Too GD funny!
Hell yeah I know, I saw your dam video, dumb biotch Too GD Funny, Fckn' Freak
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#39 Jun 20, 2011
Define important !? Do you mean important, like You'reapissant Mi boi, with a scrotum lock on convick "accomplishments !? LMAOROTF ! He's the SINGLE BIGGEST REASON the EAGLES SUCK ! Distraction ! Prima donna ! Duumy boi, who throws the ball away to avoid a hit and then expects credit, for the wobbley pass THE OTHER GUY CAUGHT AND TOOK THE HIT CATCHING ! We have NO OBLIGATION to believe, he's not a POS convick animal abuser, either ! Hey, I thought you bois say convick's been forgiven !? NOT ! You that dummy that's ALWAYS wrong ! Shut up DUMMY ! LMAOROTF ! Don't talk with your mouth full...of nutz sack ! LMAOROTF !
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#40 Jun 20, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
Define important !? Do you mean important, like You'reapissant Mi boi, with a scrotum lock on convick "accomplishments !? LMAOROTF ! He's the SINGLE BIGGEST REASON the EAGLES SUCK ! Distraction ! Prima donna ! Duumy boi, who throws the ball away to avoid a hit and then expects credit, for the wobbley pass THE OTHER GUY CAUGHT AND TOOK THE HIT CATCHING ! We have NO OBLIGATION to believe, he's not a POS convick animal abuser, either ! Hey, I thought you bois say convick's been forgiven !? NOT ! You that dummy that's ALWAYS wrong ! Shut up DUMMY ! LMAOROTF ! Don't talk with your mouth full...of nutz sack ! LMAOROTF !
Just think about anything you're not, that would be the meaning of important.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#41 Jun 20, 2011
Want to bet on convick winning a superbowl ??? NOPE !

LMAOROTF ! You gotta LOVE the hypocrite boi:
1. Convick faced Rico charges ! NOPE !
2. convick won the pro bowl vote ! NOPE !
3. Convick will win the Madden cover ! NOPE !
4. Whites are jealous of convick's money ! Nope, he get paid by whitey !
5. It's a team sport and the Eagles are great, but convick will win a super bowl ??? He's a washed up distraction, who played well for a contract ! THAT'S ALL ! Duchess, you're an embarrassment to the human race, the male gender, and ALL of Haveaputz MA/You'reapissant Mi boi ! LMAOROTF ! AT YOU !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Koy Detmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Ford: Michael Vick's end in Philly emblemat... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Get-Out 12
News Eagles Wanted Aikman To Sub For McNabb (Aug '10) Aug '10 jerseytomato 1
News Men on the Move: Which Eagles QB Is on His Way ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Coffee 1
News Would St. Louis Be a Good Fit for Michael Vick? (Jan '10) Jan '10 New York 10
News Eagles provide 'comfort level' for QBs (Oct '09) Oct '09 Boo Hoo 2
News Trip to Oakland highlights Eagles' QB tutoring (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tina 2
News McNabb Taken Off Field With Right Knee Injury (Nov '06) Nov '08 Brad Hegyi Throws... 20
More from around the web