Andy Reid: Philadelphia Eagles Coach Is an Absolute Quarterback Guru

Jun 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Andy Reid has received a lot of flak during his tenure with the Philadelphia Eagles .

Comments
1 - 20 of 60 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shadoz

Springfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.......lmao
John Madden

Winder, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Shadoz wrote:
The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.......lmao
Like you did with Kolb LOL
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Aren't you the guy who doesn't know players can switch teams ? YEAH !? LMAOROTF ~!
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

ex-pert wrote:
Aren't you the guy who doesn't know players can switch teams ? YEAH !? LMAOROTF ~!
What about that CBA? LOL LOL LOL
Shadoz

Springfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

John Madden wrote:
<quoted text>
?????????? all i said was Kolb got cheated from his q/b position and he did.......CLOWN!!!!!! a felon and I WRITE a felon took it from him.......the Convick is still and will always be a loser!!!! Oh yea, the Convick can't win a Super Bowl either lmao
Shadoz

Springfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

the Convick will eventually be in the same position as Donovan is ......play games and go no where and end up sitting on the bench.....lmao
reid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

John Madden wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you already that Clueless was going to respond with some dumbshyt and lie and say she never said that. This is what the always do (lie) when say stupid shyt and get caught in it LOL LOL LOL
Shadoz

Springfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Reid you lie so much no one believes what you write, I didn't write anything about Kolb except I was glad at the time, before he got hurt, that he got the q/b position and when he got hurt I said it was a lousy thing that the Convick stole that position from Kolb.....Kolb was not given a chance to prove himself.........YOU are so in love with the Convick that is all you know.....the Convick is a felon and a real loser.....no super bowl win hahahahaahahahaa......CLOWN
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>?????????? all i said was Kolb got cheated from his q/b position and he did.......CLOWN!!!!!! a felon and I WRITE a felon took it from him.......the Convick is still and will always be a loser!!!! Oh yea, the Convick can't win a Super Bowl either lmao
ROFLMAO

Kolb wasn;t "cheated". Kolb just fcking sucks. First game as a starter and almost gets killed. Vick is the most athletic quarterback of all time. Speed, agility, and mobility. He has them and he can survive a sh*t oline. A man with all that talent should never be benched. ROFLMAO, YOU'RE CLUELESS.
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Kolb wasn;t "cheated". Kolb just fcking sucks. First game as a starter and almost gets killed. Vick is the most athletic quarterback of all time. Speed, agility, and mobility. He has them and he can survive a sh*t oline. A man with all that talent should never be benched. ROFLMAO, YOU'RE CLUELESS.
You that dummy that's ALWAYS wrong ! Shut up DUMMY ! LMAOROTF !
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Don't talk with your mouth full...of nutz sack ! LMAOROTF !
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

ex-pert wrote:
<quoted text>You that dummy that's ALWAYS wrong ! Shut up DUMMY ! LMAOROTF !
Is there another logical explanation as to why Kolb was demoted? NOPE. ROFLMAO. I ain't saying Vick is a got damn Peyton Manning, but the guys athleticism is second to none. How about that CBA? LOL LOL LOL
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

You that dummy that's ALWAYS wrong ! Shut up DUMMY ! LMAOROTF ! Don't talk with your mouth full...of nutz sack ! LMAOROTF !
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

What about that CBA? LOL LOL LOL
New York

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

reid wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you already that Clueless was going to respond with some dumbshyt and lie and say she never said that. This is what the always do (lie) when say stupid shyt and get caught in it LOL LOL LOL
Do you have a speak impediment? It's showing up in your writing.
New York

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Speech impediment.
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Will you ever know what you're talking about ?

‘‘What people who really want football don’t get is they haven’t achieved anything yet. Until they finalize the core economic issues, there’s going to be a possibility of them not reaching an agreement. That’s been holding this thing up from the beginning. They have to cut through the brush and cut through the hyperbole and the pride-related issues — and, believe me, they exist.”

LMAOROTF !
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

I am still waiting for that CBA. LMFAO
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

Shadoz wrote:
Reid you lie so much no one believes what you write, I didn't write anything about Kolb except I was glad at the time, before he got hurt, that he got the q/b position and when he got hurt I said it was a lousy thing that the Convick stole that position from Kolb.....Kolb was not given a chance to prove himself.........YOU are so in love with the Convick that is all you know.....the Convick is a felon and a real loser.....no super bowl win hahahahaahahahaa......CLOWN
Biotch stfu you sound more and more ridiculous everytime your clueslessazz says something
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

New York wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a speak impediment? It's showing up in your writing.
Are you trying to say "speech impediment" no I don't, however its quite clear you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Koy Detmer Discussions

Search the Koy Detmer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Ford: Michael Vick's end in Philly emblemat... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Get-Out 12
Eagles Wanted Aikman To Sub For McNabb (Aug '10) Aug '10 jerseytomato 1
Men on the Move: Which Eagles QB Is on His Way ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Coffee 1
Would St. Louis Be a Good Fit for Michael Vick? (Jan '10) Jan '10 New York 10
Eagles provide 'comfort level' for QBs (Oct '09) Oct '09 Boo Hoo 2
Trip to Oakland highlights Eagles' QB tutoring (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tina 2
McNabb Taken Off Field With Right Knee Injury (Nov '06) Nov '08 Brad Hegyi Throws... 20
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••