Chiefs' Charles happy to learn from LJ

Chiefs' Charles happy to learn from LJ

There are 2 comments on the Kansas City Star story from May 21, 2008, titled Chiefs' Charles happy to learn from LJ. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

W hen the Chiefs picked running back Jamaal Charles in the third round, even he admitted he was a bit surprised.The Chiefs already had Larry Johnson and Kolby Smith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

this is eerie

AOL

#1 May 22, 2008
am i the only person who see's him as
twin to joe delaney
Chiefanforever

AOL

#2 Jun 5, 2008
This kid is money in the bank!Sooo Fast.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kolby Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamaal Charles Will Be Another Huge Part Of The... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Kolby Smith among six cut by the Chiefs (Jun '10) Jun '10 fan 1
News Access Training Camp: Blog - Closer (Dec '09) Dec '09 Online Access Tra... 1
News Chiefs release troubled former PSU star Larry J... (Nov '09) Nov '09 In York 2
News Kansas City Chiefs may use Kolby Smith at runni... (Nov '09) Nov '09 jzoomy 1
News Chiefs Camp Buzz: Running back Savage making mo... (Aug '08) Aug '08 JAY HUBB2 1
News Chiefs' Solari takes some blame for struggles (Nov '07) Dec '07 Mike Solari 8
More from around the web