Crimson Tide-Utes: Glen Coffee, Mark ...

Crimson Tide-Utes: Glen Coffee, Mark Ingram Are Ready for Utah Defense

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Crimson Tide-Utes: Glen Coffee, Mark Ingram Are Ready for Utah Defense. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Great, As the time nears for Alabama to take on Utah in the Sugar Bowl, people are starting to wonder if the Utah defense can stop the great duo of running backs in Glen Coffee and Mark Ingram? According ... by ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Dana Moore

Logan, AL

#1 Mar 3, 2009
my best friend mally was trying to hook me up with glen coffee when i heard that he was drop out of college i just lost it i really wanted to meet him person my name is dana glen told me that i look like beyonce. so i panic for a little bit want i am trying to say is that NFL what's him to play with his team NFL is a tough job but can he handle it. he always been takled once when he hurts his knee and know it is all better and think that NFL need deserve a break for a while let them breath spring break is here let them have alo't of space.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Koa Misi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are The Miami Dolphins Finally For Real? (Oct '14) Nov '14 Hidden Stiffy 49
News Miami Dolphins 2014 Season Preview (Sep '14) Sep '14 Finication 3
News Dolphins Roster Breakdown: Philip Wheeler (Jul '13) Jul '13 RaiderFaith 1
News Dolphins Roster Breakdown: Koa Misi (Jun '13) Jun '13 Blowhole News 4
News 3 Plays that Sum Up the Raiders' Run Offense in... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mr Raider 3
News Miami Dolphins News You May Have Missed - 2/18/13 (Feb '13) Feb '13 sleeps with fishes 2
News Two defensive starters sit out Dolphins practice (Oct '12) Oct '12 Tebaggers 4
More from around the web