Eagles OT Peters arrested

There are 15 comments on the The News Tribune story from Mar 27, 2011, titled Eagles OT Peters arrested. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

Philadelphia Eagles starting offensive lineman Jason Peters was arrested early Saturday for disturbing the peace and resisting arrest in Shreveport, Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#1 Mar 29, 2011
where does the Eagles Team find these losers?
USA ROCKS

Newport News, VA

#2 Mar 29, 2011
Maybe they can re-assign two or three of vick's "handlers" to rein this one in.

Hell, vick has his own "emergency response team" assigned to him by the Eagles to deal with the troubles he manages to get himself into.

They know if they don't provide him with an entourage of "handlers", his time remaining within society will be short lived. That have to protect their "investment" and force him to at least appear to conduct himself within the bounds of normalcy.
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#3 Mar 29, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
Hell, vick has his own "emergency response team" assigned to him by the Eagles to deal with the troubles he manages to get himself into.
They know if they don't provide him with an entourage of "handlers", his time remaining within society will be short lived. That have to protect their "investment" and force him to at least appear to conduct himself within the bounds of normalcy.
Hey dipshyte instead of reading news articles about the Eagles (or anyone else) why not read the fckn help wanted ads and find yourself a job, hope those felonies don't hold your punkazz up LOL LOL
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Mar 29, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
where does the Eagles Team find these losers?
Nebraska Cornholers
USA ROCKS

Newport News, VA

#5 Mar 29, 2011
This is the type of behavior that the felon, vick, encourages and fosters. Where vick goes, depravity goes.

It's what he is, it's what he knows, it's what he does.

"You see vick"?

"Naw, mang, I ain't see vick."

"Anybaddy, I say any-gottdayum-baddy see vick"?

"Naw, we ain't see no vick".

"Oh hail widdit, mang"

"I know dats right".
Rose

Miami, FL

#6 Apr 1, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
No matter how many handers he hires and even if he hires the FBI for his protection and safety, I predict someone someday will be successful in ending his life and that will be a holiday for millions of people on this planet.This beast doesn't deserve to live amongst this society as he is a dangerous,cruel,savage, vile, barbaric sub-human which has been proven time and time again. He is a threat to his community and should be incarcerated.
T
Derek Jeter

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Apr 1, 2011
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many handers he hires and even if he hires the FBI for his protection and safety, I predict someone someday will be successful in ending his life and that will be a holiday for millions of people on this planet.This beast doesn't deserve to live amongst this society as he is a dangerous,cruel,savage, vile, barbaric sub-human which has been proven time and time again. He is a threat to his community and should be incarcerated.
T
Maybe someone will do all that to you and it will be a holiday for your family. Obviously they aren't paying much attention to you right now, so they probably wouldn't care.
Rose

Miami, FL

#8 Apr 1, 2011
Derek Jeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someone will do all that to you and it will be a holiday for your family. Obviously they aren't paying much attention to you ight now, so they probably wouldn't care.
aNYONE who would admire a vicious dog killer has to be in the same catergory as he is which is a cruel, cold hearted bastard who should be in an institution and perhaps you can keep him company there.You think you are cool but you are a damn idiot and perhaps your family would be happy to get rid of you, Ms. smart ass.
BTW, I don't need any attention to post as you do. I also see that see no one pays attention to your idiotic posts so LADY, DO ME A FAVOR AND GO TO HEll!!
Rose

Miami, FL

#9 Apr 1, 2011
Derek Jeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someone will do all that to you and it will be a holiday for your family. Obviously they aren't paying much attention to you right now, so they probably wouldn't care.
How is it obvious to you that my family isn't paying attention to me? Do you know me and my family? How can you make such a f..cking dumb statement without any information??? Are you so wacked out??You poor soul! Or perhaps you meant to post to another poster who you do know. I sure hope so as I don't feel I can post to you again as you are an idiot and make me puke.
Rose

Miami, FL

#10 Apr 1, 2011
Derek Jeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone do "all that" to me. Have I tortured and mutilated innocent and helpless animals all my life as your hero did? Do you know if I ever committed such a heinous crime? Where are your common horse sense? It doesn't seem you have any as you are actually placing me in the same category as that bastard monster whose ass you are kissing. You must be quite desperate and I am starting to feel sorry for you.
Don't ever imply that I am in the same category as that snake unless you have evidence that I committed a crime.
Orel Hershiser

Acworth, GA

#11 Apr 1, 2011
Ole Rose is off her meds again!
Rose

Miami, FL

#12 Apr 1, 2011
Orel Hershiser wrote:
Ole Rose is off her meds again!
For lack of an intelligent reply which I couldn't possibly expect from a lunatic, the usual is "off her or his meds again". How utterly stupid is that. The fact of the matter is that you are brain dead and have nothing intelligent to reply. Therefore, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ARE OFF THE MEDS!

Take a triple dose so if lucky, you perhaps may drop dead.
USA ROCKS

United States

#13 Apr 1, 2011
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
T
You still on prozac?
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

#15 Apr 2, 2011
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>aNYONE who would admire a vicious dog killer has to be in the same catergory as he is which is a cruel, cold hearted bastard who should be in an institution and perhaps you can keep him company there.You think you are cool but you are a damn idiot and perhaps your family would be happy to get rid of you, Ms. smart ass.
BTW, I don't need any attention to post as you do. I also see that see no one pays attention to your idiotic posts so LADY, DO ME A FAVOR AND GO TO HEll!!
TOPIX WARNING! TOPIX WARNING! TOPIX WARNING!

This poster has stated that she would love to see another human tortured for her enjoyment.

TOPIX WARNING! TOPIX WARNING! TOPIX WARNING!
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#16 Apr 2, 2011
Blah...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King Dunlap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McFadden out for Raiders vs. Chargers (Oct '13) Oct '13 Flynnished 6
News Eagles T Peters ruptures Achilles tendon (Mar '12) Mar '12 steve-o 1
News My Pregame Thoughts Week 2: Philadelphia Eagles... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Againfarts 24
News Philadelphia Eagles Peters arrested (Mar '11) Mar '11 Gomer 1
News Vick poised for return to Eagles lineup (Nov '10) Nov '10 Team KBR 22
News Ashley Fox: Kolb got what he needed, a win (Oct '10) Oct '10 SOS 17
News 090309 Michael Vick On Eagles Sideline_20090903... (Oct '09) Jan '10 proud hater1 5
More from around the web