Top Stories - Jaguars Player Apologizes to JSO Officer

There are 27 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jul 11, 2007, titled Top Stories - Jaguars Player Apologizes to JSO Officer. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Lindy Thackston First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL -- On the night of November 11, 2006, Jacksonville Sheriff's Officer D.E. Cullen pulled over Jacksonville Jaguars offensive tackle Khalif Barnes near Butler ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carmen

AOL

#21 Jul 13, 2007
Kiki
You are a trip! You write like you might be about 12. I hope you are not an adult. Since
you gave me so many tips, here is one for you, dear..... make sure to proof what you write.

Since: Jun 07

Brunswick, GA

#22 Jul 13, 2007
His apology was probably something typed up by some PR person from the Jags.

I'm glad the JSO officer was doing his job and arrested him for drunk driving rather than let the guy off cause he was a "Jaguar". Celebrity status doesn't mean you cant kill someone driving around drunk but it should definitely mean they have a higher standard of conducting themselves and should know better being in the public eye.
jon

Vidalia, GA

#23 Jul 14, 2007
kiki wrote:
WELL IF YOU WANT TO BOO HIM THEN DO SO THATS YOUR CHOICE BUT HOWEVER YOU BOOING HIM HE IS NOT GOING TO HEAR THAT HAHAHAHAHA!!!! ALL THE CHEERING AND MUSIC YOU WILL NOT BE HEARD..........BUT HOWEVER IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER BY BOOING THEN ITS YOUR CHOICE.........IM JUST READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!
KiKi you are a digrace to the black people. Your one of the MANY reasons why you and your people are in the ghetto and will always be there. By your comments your level of intelligence is shown.... Do you go to Ribault?
ben

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Jul 19, 2007
Hey you can get his jersey on superclearance at football fantics.com .$37 normally $74. I think this shows you what people think about him.
ben

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Jul 19, 2007
darwin wrote:
<quoted text>that guy can say "ghetto" and you think all barnes said was hick??dumb comment but he isnt an idiot for saying it.
you didnt hear what he(khalif barnes) said apparently ..listen to the tape, and where else would you learn how to demean whites,(ghetto maybe?) and if you do what does that make him?? racist?? don imus apologized , what about him ??
And Imus lost his job too.
Miraclis

Tijuana, Mexico

#26 Sep 12, 2007
Well,

Everyone has a point. Truth is, world never drink and drive. Khalif shame on you!( He was dumb for saying that!!! His comment also were out of line, when u are in the public eye, u cannot say things like that and then expect for ppl to accept ur apology. He will lose a lot of fans for this one! SO, is he was drunk). Last but not least hes not from the Getto he wasnt poor you dont know his mom. Bottom line the comment about out the Getto, cant take Getto out the. makes and keeps racicism alive and yes frustration comes out wrong all one can do is give an apology and keep going.
Hmm

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Sep 12, 2007
Holy thread revival batman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khalif Barnes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thompson: Time for Raiders to clean house, again (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rod 5
News Which Raiders rookies look to have immediate im... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News Oakland Raiders re-sign lineman Khalif Barnes (Feb '14) Mar '14 SIlver Fan 9
News Oakland Raiders OL Priorities: Re-Sign Jared Ve... (Jan '14) Jan '14 The Autumn Wind 2
News What position the Raiders position is in: Guard... (Jan '14) Jan '14 raider4life 4
News Oakland Raiders notebook: Backup quarterback Ma... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Raiders: Woodson's homecoming shows he's here t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Flynnished 11
More from around the web