Why I think the Raiders will be bette...

Why I think the Raiders will be better than everyone assumes

There are 9 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from May 24, 2013, titled Why I think the Raiders will be better than everyone assumes. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

First of all, I do not want to come off as delusional. I am aware that on paper the Raiders ' roster does leave a bit to be desired especially when compared to some of the best teams in the league, however I think that the Raiders might field their best team in the last several years this season and here's why: The last several years, the Al Davis ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

65chevy

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 May 24, 2013
Preach on homie!! Very nice breakdown. THE RAAIDAAS!!
The Autumn Wind

United States

#2 May 25, 2013
Yes we will!! Def gonna silence all the haters!!#OneNation!!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#3 May 26, 2013
It will be interesting to how this offseason transfers to the field on gameday
The Autumn Wind

United States

#4 May 26, 2013
We coming for you haters!!!#OneNation
Rocafella tha Don

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 May 27, 2013
Haters gonna hate I definitely got a great feeling about this season n where the organization is headed we about to silient all these so called experts all these raider haters I'm amped up damn football season need to come!!!!!One Nation RaiderNation stand up!!!!
Raida Hata

Livermore, CA

#6 May 27, 2013
One MAJOR problem remains, they still have to play in a shit stadium in a shit city. Hard to fix that gangsta.
The Autumn Wind

United States

#7 May 28, 2013
Raida Hata wrote:
One MAJOR problem remains, they still have to play in a shit stadium in a shit city. Hard to fix that gangsta.
Yo girl musta got a train ran on her by the whole RAIDER NATION!!.You take time outta yo life,make up a Raida Hata tag,comment on us....why? What's your team? All that can be fixed,...then what?? Go troll on your FRUITYNINERS forums gay boy.Broke ass can't even afford to see one game.#SecretRaiderFan!!

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#8 May 28, 2013
An article looking at the positives, and with some good points. Plus some very funny comments by Autumn Wind!
RaiderFaith

Pittsboro, NC

#9 May 28, 2013
I am thinking 5-6 win season. I hope it's more. Would love to hit that elusive 9 wins. It all will Come down to how quickly they gel. If Flynn makes smart decisions and if we can stay healthy. All big if's .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khalif Barnes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thompson: Time for Raiders to clean house, again (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rod 5
News Which Raiders rookies look to have immediate im... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News Oakland Raiders re-sign lineman Khalif Barnes (Feb '14) Mar '14 SIlver Fan 9
News Oakland Raiders OL Priorities: Re-Sign Jared Ve... (Jan '14) Jan '14 The Autumn Wind 2
News What position the Raiders position is in: Guard... (Jan '14) Jan '14 raider4life 4
News Oakland Raiders notebook: Backup quarterback Ma... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Raiders: Woodson's homecoming shows he's here t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Flynnished 11
More from around the web