Jags' Richard Collier paralyzed, has lower leg amputated

Richard Collier is lucky to be alive, but he will never play football again. The former Jaguars offensive lineman is paralyzed from the waist down and had his left leg amputated after being shot 14 times in the ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shemp

Englewood, CO

#23 Sep 29, 2008
JGJ wrote:
My thoughts and prayers are with RC and his family.
Hang in there, bro.
May you receive a Speedy BJ from the Richard.
ESAD

United States

#24 Sep 29, 2008
Anonymous William wrote:
<quoted text>You do, for being a schlong bag.
Nce, thanks for proving your IQ is equivalent to or less than a grapefruit. Dickweed.
smell it

San Antonio, TX

#25 Sep 29, 2008
ESAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nce, thanks for proving your IQ is equivalent to or less than a grapefruit.****.
Look at you, cutting on the black man then advocating him, hipocrit!
smell it

Englewood, CO

#27 Sep 29, 2008
ESAD is a queer
Brant

San Antonio, TX

#28 Sep 29, 2008
ESAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nce, thanks for proving your IQ is equivalent to or less than a grapefruit.****.
Esad, did you get the Speeedy BJ? I thought so.
Brant

Englewood, CO

#29 Sep 29, 2008
ESAD is a Spanish deek leeker.
Pete

New Milford, CT

#31 Sep 30, 2008
eastcoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he wasn't in "the hood" when he was shot. It seems obvious that someone was out to end his NFL career though. With 14 shots, one would think someone would be dead. My thoughts are with him and his family, hoping that he has a speedy recovery.
The full AP story says that most of those shots went into his groin area. The shooter probably wanted him off the girlfriend.
zip

West Palm Beach, FL

#32 Sep 30, 2008
14 shots go figure, sumin up wit dat. as usual i wont say but we all no i jan
Sloburn

United States

#33 Sep 30, 2008
You hang in the hood, you stay in the hood. All that bling don't do a thing now do it?
Rose Bush

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#34 Sep 30, 2008
He must have pissed off someone really bad. These guys have all the money and success in the world but yet, look at the company they keep. They surround themselves with the hip-hop crowd and built-in hoes. In my view he had it coming.
Del

Howey In The Hills, FL

#35 Sep 30, 2008
John wrote:
Sad to say, but if he never played football, nobody would even care. This stuff happens every day, but when it happens to people who are famous, it makes news and people all over will be praying for him.
They should be praying for all the people who are in this condition, not just because they are famous.
FYI: I belong to a group that prays for people who are ill or in a similar condition. There are people out there that are praying for others who are not just famous.
Brant

San Antonio, TX

#36 Sep 30, 2008
Del wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI: I belong to a group that prays for people who are ill or in a similar condition. There are people out there that are praying for others who are not just famous.
Oh my, hurry, join http://www.thedoor.org/ , quickly, start praying so we can fix this. Go to the closest church, pray there so your signal reaches out. Please pray! With God all things are possible.
God Bless God Bless WWJD OMG OMG!
Rose Bush

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#37 Sep 30, 2008
Del wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pray for a life.
Del

Howey In The Hills, FL

#38 Sep 30, 2008
Rose Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pray for a life.
Just because someone prays or belongs to a prayer group doesn't mean they need "to get a life". Just because it's something you choose not to do, doesn't make it bad or all-consuming in one's life. Stop being so critical.
crazy4staley

Cape Coral, FL

#39 Sep 30, 2008
Hansel and Gretel wrote:
<quoted text>In the hood, the bros get jealous if you make lots of cash, real jealous.
So what is your point? And that part of the city was not "THE HOOD" either.
crazy4staley

Cape Coral, FL

#40 Sep 30, 2008
Rose Bush wrote:
He must have **** off someone really bad. These guys have all the money and success in the world but yet, look at the company they keep. They surround themselves with the hip-hop crowd and built-in hoes. In my view he had it coming.
In MY view, you are an idiot!!!!!
Monterey CA

Anonymous Proxy

#41 Sep 30, 2008
crazy4staley wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your point? And that part of the city was not "THE HOOD" either.
Oh my, hurry, join http://www.thedoor.org/

quickly, start praying so we can fix this.

Go to the closest church, pray there so

your signal reaches out. Please pray!

Oh, what a terrible world we live in!

With God all things are possible.
God Bless God Bless

WWJD OMG OMG!

Oh
Wheelchairb

Winston Salem, NC

#42 Sep 30, 2008
Hello Everyone,
My name is Sam and I have been living life from a wheelchair for over 4 years. I am paralyzed (Paraplegic) from mid chest down. I am paralyzed at the hands of my younger brother who I tried to help out but the drugs and alcohol had complete control and he almost ended my life! I got hurt by jumping out a three story apartment window trying to get to safety from his wrath! He climed up three balcony floors no ladder to get to me and broke inside the apartment! The D.A. blamed me for jumping out the window so they didn't give him no time for me.
I had a great life in 2004 becuz I was in college(Forensc Biology), in truck driving school on the weekends, and the National Guard at the time. I survived but I lost the great life I once had for me and my family. Let me say this I wouldnt wish this life on my worst enemy! Truth be told, I fought my way back on top! Living with a Spinal Cord Injury and the pain it brings you have to be mentally strong! I wish I could just walk in the kitchen sometimes to just get myself a drink of water, or run, play with my kids! Do things like people walking do everyday but I know I can't.
I always was independent and fended for myself but now I can't buy that $20,000 Power standing wheelchair that stands me up while I drive it, the bike that cost $3,000 so I can go riding with my children and other things to improve my life in such a atrocious situation! I have Medicare and its impossible to get anything from them! Everything is about money and if you don't have it you are in trouble! I don't know where God was in my situation! I never did anything but want the best for my family and to help people! I don't blame God but it hurts alot to be in this situation! If you have time and want to understand it in depth about Spinal Cord Injury please research it online.
I wish Collier, his family, and the Jaguar Family the best in this terrible situation. I am truly sorry this has happened to him. My best advice is to Never Give Up because giving up is not an option!!!Wheelchairb
crazy4staley

Cape Coral, FL

#43 Oct 1, 2008
Monterey CA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, hurry, join http://www.thedoor.org/
quickly, start praying so we can fix this.
Go to the closest church, pray there so
your signal reaches out. Please pray!
Oh, what a terrible world we live in!
With God all things are possible.
God Bless God Bless
WWJD OMG OMG!
Oh
Are you retarded or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khalif Barnes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thompson: Time for Raiders to clean house, again Nov '14 Rod 5
Which Raiders rookies look to have immediate im... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
Oakland Raiders re-sign lineman Khalif Barnes (Feb '14) Mar '14 SIlver Fan 9
Oakland Raiders OL Priorities: Re-Sign Jared Ve... (Jan '14) Jan '14 The Autumn Wind 2
What position the Raiders position is in: Guard... (Jan '14) Jan '14 raider4life 4
Oakland Raiders notebook: Backup quarterback Ma... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Raiders: Woodson's homecoming shows he's here t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Flynnished 11
More from around the web