Raiders trimming down

Mar 9, 2010 Read more: www.examiner.com 22

The Raiders have released several players in the last few days in an effort to remove contracts from their payroll and to create spaces to fill for 2010.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ALL AMERICAN”

Since: Aug 08

Long Beach, CA

#21 Mar 16, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
most all non RAIDER fans that come here to the oakland forum are angry fans. glad you love football. my son in-law is a miami fan and he is a cool guy and so are most miami fans that i know. stay cool if you're cool?
RAIDERS 2010!!!
Thanks good luck this year!!!!!!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#22 Mar 17, 2010
Loki wrote:
Falling off a turnip truck must have been a real bitch. Its a pity the same truck didn't whack into AL while being wheeled to his car. Maybe the Raiders would have taken a page out of the management system put together by the Big Tuna in Miami and had a few winning seasons by now.
<quoted text>
see?(LOL)
RAIDERS 2010!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khalif Barnes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thompson: Time for Raiders to clean house, again Nov '14 Rod 5
News Which Raiders rookies look to have immediate im... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News Oakland Raiders re-sign lineman Khalif Barnes (Feb '14) Mar '14 SIlver Fan 9
News Oakland Raiders OL Priorities: Re-Sign Jared Ve... (Jan '14) Jan '14 The Autumn Wind 2
News What position the Raiders position is in: Guard... (Jan '14) Jan '14 raider4life 4
News Oakland Raiders notebook: Backup quarterback Ma... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Raiders: Woodson's homecoming shows he's here t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Flynnished 11
More from around the web