Jacksonville football player arrested...

Jacksonville football player arrested on gun-theft charge

There are 26 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 12, 2007, titled Jacksonville football player arrested on gun-theft charge. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Charles D. Sharon was charged with stealing a handgun that police found under the seat of his sport utility vehicle during a drug-related search, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joel goodman

Jackson, TN

#30 Mar 12, 2007
JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE GARBAGE THAT PLAYS IN THE NFL. "NATIONAL FELONS LEAGUE"-WHEN WILL THE LEAGUE SAY ENOUGH AND EXPEL ALL FELONS AFTER ONE CONVICTION?
are you for real

New Orleans, LA

#31 Mar 12, 2007
Black n Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
How hard is for "your kind" to stop killing your wives (some pregnant). Killing your children. Raping then killing your neighbor's children. Kidnapping, raping and killing children that you don't even know. Should I continue? Oh yeah, kill your parents. I can go on and on and on.
Yeah,youre right.A black has never done any of those things.Read the paper much? They do it EVERY day
NFL

Kent, WA

#32 Mar 12, 2007
This is where the NFL steps in either bucks up with fines and suspensions or we as fans quit paying and supporting this rampart behavior. To the people paying attention to color look at more than one instance the future of sports is at stake. Sports do allot more good than harm. This like all thug behavior cannot be tolerated.Do not let a select few ruin something so good.
billy r

New Orleans, LA

#33 Mar 12, 2007
John Evander Couey wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I am sorry I murdered little Jessica,
First of all,that dirtbag child molester(i refuse to say or write that POS name),should already been dead.All (i assume) white people would agree on that.Your using her death to try to make a completely irrelevant point about a football player with weed and a gun in his car is beyond pathetic.I assume you are trying to say that not only blacks commit crimes.No sh** sherlock.your attempt to link the two situations is so far below contempt that you make me sick!
Hunter

Miami, FL

#34 Mar 12, 2007
Bob wrote:
What is up with the American players? When will we stop supporting them and this type of behavior? We pay teachers 30K a year and them 3 million or more.
Thats the difference between working for the government and private businesses. You get what the market bears. When was the last time you paid to watch a teacher teach? I don't believe they televise that either with people lined up to pay millions to air their commercials during breaks in the teaching action.
william c

United States

#35 Apr 13, 2007
Everyone makes a mistake an as a football player everone thinks your perfect well this is a good example of no matter who you are no ones perfect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khalif Barnes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thompson: Time for Raiders to clean house, again (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rod 5
News Which Raiders rookies look to have immediate im... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News Oakland Raiders re-sign lineman Khalif Barnes (Feb '14) Mar '14 SIlver Fan 9
News Oakland Raiders OL Priorities: Re-Sign Jared Ve... (Jan '14) Jan '14 The Autumn Wind 2
News What position the Raiders position is in: Guard... (Jan '14) Jan '14 raider4life 4
News Oakland Raiders notebook: Backup quarterback Ma... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Raiders: Woodson's homecoming shows he's here t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Flynnished 11
More from around the web