Jacksonville football player arrested...

Jacksonville football player arrested on gun-theft charge

There are 26 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 12, 2007, titled Jacksonville football player arrested on gun-theft charge. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Charles D. Sharon was charged with stealing a handgun that police found under the seat of his sport utility vehicle during a drug-related search, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
typical

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2007
black
proper

Newtown, PA

#2 Mar 12, 2007
He is a genuine roll model and should be commended for handing the gun he found to the police. I bet the PO-lice planted that gun. HE be innOcent.
javier

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2007
Just goes to show if you dont win the superbowl boys, then there will be no breaks.
Barry

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Mar 12, 2007
Go figure.
Goggles Paisano

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Mar 12, 2007
What a loser!
not surprised

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Mar 12, 2007
not susrprised at all--he is a rookie!
lawdog

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#10 Mar 12, 2007
Another Sports Hero.....
LimoBarbie

United States

#11 Mar 12, 2007
How hard is it for these former projects residents to learn to obey the law when they sign pro sports contracts? How hard is it NOT to beat your pregnant wife/girlfriend or try to have her killed a la Cherica Adams?
jimmy

United States

#12 Mar 12, 2007
what is with these guys? I beilieve they are 90% thugs in these teams
Wise Guy

AOL

#14 Mar 12, 2007
Crist is right again - let's give the sports teams millions more in public handouts.
serious

Fort Benning, GA

#15 Mar 12, 2007
so many athletes get paid soooo much money by teams who also earn soooo much money. the truth is that people who do 'things' will always be people who do 'things' regardless of race or occupation. its just in the media spotlight more often when it is an athlete.
Bob

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Mar 12, 2007
What is up with the American players? When will we stop supporting them and this type of behavior? We pay teachers 30K a year and them 3 million or more.
Dave

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Mar 12, 2007
proper wrote:
He is a genuine roll model and should be commended for handing the gun he found to the police. I bet the PO-lice planted that gun. HE be innOcent.
Proper..You are an Ass!! They need to throw the book at these spoiled punks and thugs with money!
Rose

Boynton Beach, FL

#21 Mar 12, 2007
WATCHDOG wrote:
<quoted text>BLUE
Green
MyNewAlias

West Palm Beach, FL

#22 Mar 12, 2007
Its getting so ya can't smoke fatties in your car and possess stolen weapons anymore...
Black n Proud

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 Mar 12, 2007
LimoBarbie wrote:
How hard is it for these former projects residents to learn to obey the law when they sign pro sports contracts? How hard is it NOT to beat your pregnant wife/girlfriend or try to have her killed a la Cherica Adams?
How hard is for "your kind" to stop killing your wives (some pregnant). Killing your children. Raping then killing your neighbor's children. Kidnapping, raping and killing children that you don't even know. Should I continue? Oh yeah, kill your parents. I can go on and on and on.
JUST A QUESTION

United States

#24 Mar 12, 2007
Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>How hard is it to Not dismember your wife's body? How hard is it to not Rape and kill little kids? How hard is it to not Expose yourself to little kids?
Speaking from experience?????
bubba

Miami, FL

#25 Mar 12, 2007
typical nigerian behavior,would you really, i mean really expect anything less ? get a grip!
Rose

Boynton Beach, FL

#26 Mar 12, 2007
Black n Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
How hard is for "your kind" to stop killing your wives (some pregnant). Killing your children. Raping then killing your neighbor's children. Kidnapping, raping and killing children that you don't even know. Should I continue? Oh yeah, kill your parents. I can go on and on and on.
All those things you just said, people of ALL COLORS commit those crimes, so save the race card for when YOU get in trouble with the police. People that tend to live in the PAST, STAY in the past. Stop acting like the victims. Face it we don't feel sorry for people like you anymore. Why do you think that the majority of Black American's live in the projects? Because they don't want to work hard for the best in life. All they care about is buying pants that are 4 times too big and spending hundreds of money on gold teeth and chains and spending thousands on gigantic rims that cost more than their cars. Give me a break. and then when there are black Americans that actually work hard to live in the suburb and that give their families the best in life, you complain and talk crap about them. Why? Probably because they don't live in the past.
Rose

Boynton Beach, FL

#27 Mar 12, 2007
JUST A QUESTION wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking from experience?????
Sounds like it, either that or he's one sick man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khalif Barnes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thompson: Time for Raiders to clean house, again (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rod 5
News Which Raiders rookies look to have immediate im... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News Oakland Raiders re-sign lineman Khalif Barnes (Feb '14) Mar '14 SIlver Fan 9
News Oakland Raiders OL Priorities: Re-Sign Jared Ve... (Jan '14) Jan '14 The Autumn Wind 2
News What position the Raiders position is in: Guard... (Jan '14) Jan '14 raider4life 4
News Oakland Raiders notebook: Backup quarterback Ma... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Raiders: Woodson's homecoming shows he's here t... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Flynnished 11
More from around the web