No season ticket? Good luck

No season ticket? Good luck

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 25, 2007, titled No season ticket? Good luck. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Options for attending home games for the Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts this season will be limited for fans not holding season tickets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Jim

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2007
My three season tickets are not for sale.....unless you offer.....that much? Welllllll..

Rookies, see ya next Monday on the Terre Haute practice field.
Get there early fans...it will be full.
Rose-Hulman is charging $10 to park this year. That's a bummer, but the school doesn't make much money hosting this every year. They should get something this year though. They deserve it. It is a high class operation. It is a division III athletic schoool with pro style facilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyunta Dawson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do the Colts have too many D-tackles and when w... (Apr '10) Apr '10 beardy117 1
News NFL Inactives (Sep '09) Oct '09 Home Super Bowl 2010 4
News Ask the experts (Mar '09) Sep '09 Jim G 2
News What Colts starter would you like replaced? (Apr '09) Apr '09 Bacon 2
News Indianapolis Colts starting defensive tackle Ed... (Sep '08) Sep '08 The Master 8
News Defense disappoints (Jan '08) Jan '08 Mike 32
News Portrait of a beat-up team (Nov '07) Nov '07 Bill from Orlando 23
More from around the web