Getting to know . . . Keyunta Dawson

Getting to know . . . Keyunta Dawson

There are 5 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 2, 2007, titled Getting to know . . . Keyunta Dawson. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Hometown: Born and lives in Shreveport, La. College: Texas Tech. Pro tenure: Rookie, drafted in the seventh round, 242nd overall pick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Spiderpig

Columbus, IN

#1 Aug 2, 2007
Oink, oink baby.
Reece McK

Newport, KY

#2 Aug 2, 2007
Dawson will thrive in our system; but comeon: "Spiderpig" was objectively the WORST part of the new Simpsons Movie (which was great otherwise).

Hope your defensive abilities are more mature than your sense of humor!
Mr Obvious

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Aug 2, 2007
OK, I'm officially really old... This guy wasn't even born when the Simpson's first came on TV

What's next...I don't remember Saved By The Bell
kenny

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 2, 2007
Reece McK wrote:
Dawson will thrive in our system; but comeon: "Spiderpig" was objectively the WORST part of the new Simpsons Movie (which was great otherwise).
Hope your defensive abilities are more mature than your sense of humor!
So what he liked the pig. Give the guy a break! 21 years is a pup so his sense of humor is not what yours is.
rick

United States

#5 Aug 3, 2007
I'm from Louisiana too . Wish you all the best ! Play hard and learn and you will do well !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyunta Dawson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do the Colts have too many D-tackles and when w... (Apr '10) Apr '10 beardy117 1
News NFL Inactives (Sep '09) Oct '09 Home Super Bowl 2010 4
News Ask the experts (Mar '09) Sep '09 Jim G 2
News What Colts starter would you like replaced? (Apr '09) Apr '09 Bacon 2
News Indianapolis Colts starting defensive tackle Ed... (Sep '08) Sep '08 The Master 8
News Defense disappoints (Jan '08) Jan '08 Mike 32
News Portrait of a beat-up team (Nov '07) Nov '07 Bill from Orlando 23
More from around the web