Keyshawn Johnson considers returning ...

Keyshawn Johnson considers returning to league

There are 133 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 19, 2008, titled Keyshawn Johnson considers returning to league. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

After sitting out the 2007 season Keyshawn Johnson openly admits he still has the itch to play football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Scorp6

Deerfield Beach, FL

#129 Feb 24, 2009
Dude...Anybody saying they don't want Keyshawn is an absolute IDIOT.......This is a 35+ roster spot and a second WR coach...Yeah..I'd rather have Wilford...

If Keyshawn gives us 6 catches...and mentors the Ginn, Landon and Bess...Plus gives us a Parcells mentality in the LR......yeah BRING HIM IN.

Or...we could resign Wilford..
Keyshawn the Joke

AOL

#130 Feb 24, 2009
Scorp6 wrote:
Dude...Anybody saying they don't want Keyshawn is an absolute IDIOT.......This is a 35+ roster spot and a second WR coach...Yeah..I'd rather have Wilford...
If Keyshawn gives us 6 catches...and mentors the Ginn, Landon and Bess...Plus gives us a Parcells mentality in the LR......yeah BRING HIM IN.
Or...we could resign Wilford..
Meshawn is good. Heck, he even made the Pro Bowl when he was a Buc in 2001 while gaining 1266 yards with one (1) TD. One TD, that is typical Dolphins WR numbers. He would fit right in as yet another joke on the roster. a Great mentor to the young WR's...."This is how you DO NOT get in to the end zone."

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

#131 Feb 25, 2009
UR Not So Observant wrote:
11-6 and worse than the Patsies. And beating the Jets...wow, puts you right up there with the lame 49ers and Raiders. But hey, Dolphins learned some real good experience....just like Dan Marino did.
Too bad Chad did not.
wow, worse than the patsies? really? did you take a look at the standings at the end of the season?
Scotland Yard

AOL

#132 Feb 25, 2009
Dolphins 11-6. Yea we ALL saw them.

“Everything changes.”

Hollywood, FL

#133 Feb 26, 2009
Scotland Yard wrote:
Dolphins 11-6. Yea we ALL saw them.
so again, what's wrong with 11-6 and the AFC East title?

Better than 11-5 and nothing to show for it!
Irish Beer

AOL

#134 Feb 27, 2009
Well, nothing since that is about all Miami has been able to acomplish over the last 35 years.
Who cares about winning a Super Bowl right? Only in Miami......nothing to reallt show for that 11-5.
Irish Beer

AOL

#135 Feb 27, 2009
Well, nothing since that is about all Miami has been able to acomplish over the last 35 years.
Who cares about winning a Super Bowl right? Only in Miami......nothing to really show for that 11-5.

To win a division banner....wow...why all NFL players play the game...ROFLMA
Dan Marino

AOL

#138 Mar 1, 2009
I wish I could have won a Super Bowl. But heck, I did get to the playoffs alot!
a giant forever

Bronx, NY

#139 Mar 1, 2009
keyshawn is done!!!!!!!!!!
a giant forever

Bronx, NY

#140 Mar 1, 2009
Observant fan wrote:
<quoted text>so again, what's wrong with 11-6 and the AFC East title?
Better than 11-5 and nothing to show for it!
what the fins did last year was remarkable.after going 1-15 good for them.
Ex Laxa

AOL

#141 Mar 1, 2009
And what the Giants did was a joke, just like the Dolphins, one and done.

“Everything changes.”

Hollywood, FL

#142 Mar 2, 2009
a giant forever wrote:
<quoted text>what the fins did last year was remarkable.after going 1-15 good for them.
thank you. This is why we don't mind the Giants, reasonable fans!
Reasonable

AOL

#143 Mar 2, 2009
Both have alot in common.....One-N-Done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyshawn Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another DWI charge for Panthers WR, former USC ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 More DWIs than NF... 9
News Carolina Panthers Cut Keyshawn Johnson (May '07) Jun '10 CR-Hetheringtons-Ex 86
News Keyshawn Johnson-owned company wins $1 million ... (Sep '08) Sep '08 olivia 2
News Panthers turn back clock with Muhammad (Jul '08) Jul '08 yawningman 1
News Keyshawn in No Rush to Join New Team (May '07) Jul '08 Head ball coach 12
Keyshawn Johnson, ESPN Revenge of the Jocks, & ... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Younghollywood 1
News Panthers turn to veteran receivers Hackett, Muh... (May '08) May '08 Ernie 1
More from around the web