Keyshawn Johnson considers returning to league

After sitting out the 2007 season Keyshawn Johnson openly admits he still has the itch to play football. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Wasilla Moose Chick for Sale”

Since: Aug 07

Definitely Not Wasilla

#1 Feb 19, 2008
This man, Keyshawn, a gigantically pathetic personality. Supposed to be a commentator now and he spends his time in the airwaves discussing how he has had truckloads of offers to return so he can battle to be a top receiver on a par with the better receivers. I saw him on Monday on the Rome is Burning when ESPN apparently desperate for an emergency host let him take Rome's place and he just talked about himself and how he was considering this return to do a favor for some team in the league.

A manure of a role model for anyone that wants to have zero modesty and class. GO AWAY... Maybe the Tuna Parcells can use you as one of his couch cushions for his right buttock to keep a giant hemorrhoid that TO gave Parcells at peace.
Dan

Turlock, CA

#2 Feb 19, 2008
Marty Booker and the Pats?

Does the Pats need another receiver or do they have a habit of picking up every player the Dolphins let go?

I am starting to think that the Patriots will always look up to the phins even after a dismal record like last year. Booker? Is it that necessary to give him a look up there? Perhaps Moss is on the fence.
NothingFairAbout Stupidity

Stone Mountain, GA

#3 Feb 19, 2008
Fair Hooker wrote:
This man, Keyshawn, a gigantically pathetic personality. Supposed to be a commentator now and he spends his time in the airwaves discussing how he has had truckloads of offers to return so he can battle to be a top receiver on a par with the better receivers. I saw him on Monday on the Rome is Burning when ESPN
apparently desperate for an emergency host let him take Rome's place and he just talked about himself and how he was considering this return to do a favor for some team in the league.
A manure of a role model for anyone that wants to have zero modesty and class. GO AWAY... Maybe the Tuna Parcells can use you as one of his couch cushions for his right buttock to keep a giant hemorrhoid that TO gave Parcells at peace.
And you are a "gigantically pathetic" fool. It's obvious that you used spell check to write this comment, because anyone who has such a lack of understanding of the English language could not possibly put together this many words without misspelling a few. Unfortunately for you they do not have idiot-check built into Word yet. Hang in there smart guy, perhaps someday Bill Gates will come out with the new and improved MS Wordfordrunkassholes 2.0. Keep writing stupid comments like this and that day may be sooner than you think! Supply and demand...America, what a country!
bobby- g

Alachua, FL

#4 Feb 20, 2008
Who cares?
Kenny Bouy-Naples

Naples, FL

#5 Feb 20, 2008
Probably tv has not renewed his "1 season" tv contract like most other jocks whom they parade for a few games and you never hear of again...
Dolphinsfan

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2008
The way that it's looking we could see the Miami Cowboys vs the New England Dolphins next season.
Gary

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2008
Yep, the Patriots keep picking up the Dolphins players. Some of that rubbed off of them in the Superbowl last year, ha ha. Keep it up Billie, trying to prove that you are so smart you can take losers and make them into something great, soon you will be like the Dolphins and always choke at the worst times. Meanwhile, Parcells will build a winner. Things are looking better every day.
perspective

Clermont, FL

#9 Feb 20, 2008
Sounds like Bookers agent agent is trying to make Booker look interesting . Nice try .Parcells told keyshawn on E.S.P.N. he had lost a step and if he played for Parcells at all , it would be as a tight end .
Sam

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2008
Maybe the dolphins will sign Keyshawn and Testaverde...hahahaha

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

#11 Feb 20, 2008
Fair Hooker wrote:
This man, Keyshawn, a gigantically pathetic personality. Supposed to be a commentator now and he spends his time in the airwaves discussing how he has had truckloads of offers to return so he can battle to be a top receiver on a par with the better receivers. I saw him on Monday on the Rome is Burning when ESPN apparently desperate for an emergency host let him take Rome's place and he just talked about himself and how he was considering this return to do a favor for some team in the league.
Who cares if he is a manure role model, and commentator? we wont be bringing him in to be spokesman of the Dolphins. they will bring him here to catch footballs. I say if he can help for a year or two while we develop young talent, then why not? GO PHINS!!!
JET FAN

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2008
While the Awfulins continue to farm New England. Keyshawn Johnson? I could see him yelling at Beck. "Just throw me the the damn ball!!" Nice! Mentor? Give me a break. It would be another Loser move that you losers are good at.
It's kinda hilarious. Everytime you losers cut a player Belecheat like some old dog in the neighborhood is right there sniffin the butt of the new dog in town. Then he mounts em' and the next thing you know..more baby patriots!!!! It's disgusting!
Keith

Miami, FL

#13 Feb 20, 2008
I am soo tired of retired players thinking they can unretire and make a difference just because they watched a bunch of games from a booth. Keyshawn needs to shut up and go away.
Rumble Bee Ray

Cornelia, GA

#14 Feb 20, 2008
Please say it is'nt so,Keyshawn Johnson in a Dolphin uniform! Why do these aging atheletes think that they can play forever? You retired Keyshawn,stay retired !

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#15 Feb 20, 2008
Dan wrote:
Marty Booker and the Pats?
Does the Pats need another receiver or do they have a habit of picking up every player the Dolphins let go?
I am starting to think that the Patriots will always look up to the phins even after a dismal record like last year. Booker? Is it that necessary to give him a look up there? Perhaps Moss is on the fence.
They can have Booker. In fact , I'd welcome it , he is fast but cannot catch the ball.

Zach's another story , I wouldn't be happy with that .

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#16 Feb 20, 2008
Oh , and I hope Keyshawn doesn't come here , I think he spells team with an "I"
greiseguy

Groveland, FL

#17 Feb 20, 2008
I like Keyshawn. But I dont understand the logic that Zach Thomas does not fit with the team and Keyshawn does that just does not make sense to me.
vinny shin blind

Lithia, FL

#18 Feb 20, 2008
League minimum sure, sign him up.

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

#19 Feb 20, 2008
NothingFairAboutStupidity wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a "gigantically pathetic" fool. It's obvious that you used spell check to write this comment, because anyone who has such a lack of understanding of the English language could not possibly put together this many words without misspelling a few. Unfortunately for you they do not have idiot-check built into Word yet. Hang in there smart guy, perhaps someday Bill Gates will come out with the new and improved MS Wordfordrunkassholes 2.0. Keep writing stupid comments like this and that day may be sooner than you think! Supply and demand...America, what a country!
Do you have a point besides tossing out insults? I don't always agree with Fairhooker, but at least fair hooker made a point...you counter just with insults? come on, give us something more rather than just trying to be funny through insults...

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

#20 Feb 20, 2008
greiseguy wrote:
I like Keyshawn. But I dont understand the logic that Zach Thomas does not fit with the team and Keyshawn does that just does not make sense to me.
no one's said keyshan does...yet.

it's a matter of zach's $6million salary next season, and his concussions, along with his age.

I love zach, and I hate to see him go, but I understand the move...don't agree, but understand...

I would have preferred if they reworked his contract to make it more incentive based!
Eddie

Richelieu, Canada

#21 Feb 20, 2008
Not in a Dolphins uniform. No way, No how!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyshawn Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another DWI charge for Panthers WR, former USC ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 More DWIs than NF... 9
Carolina Panthers Cut Keyshawn Johnson (May '07) Jun '10 CR-Hetheringtons-Ex 86
Keyshawn Johnson-owned company wins $1 million ... (Sep '08) Sep '08 olivia 2
Panthers turn back clock with Muhammad (Jul '08) Jul '08 yawningman 1
Keyshawn in No Rush to Join New Team (May '07) Jul '08 Head ball coach 12
Keyshawn Johnson, ESPN Revenge of the Jocks, & ... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Younghollywood 1
Panthers turn to veteran receivers Hackett, Muh... (May '08) May '08 Ernie 1
More from around the web