ART

Hialeah, FL

#1 Mar 6, 2008
I THINK KEYSHAWN HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST RECEIVERS IN THE NFL FOR A WHILE,HE ALWAYS CATCHES THE BALL,JUST LIKE HE SAID THROW ME THE DAM BALL,BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY STARTED NOT USING HIM THE RIGHT WAY,IT WAS LIKE HE WAS BEING BLACKBALLED,KEYSHAWN HAS WAY BETTER HANDS THEN T.O. IT WASNT KEYSHWANS FAULT THE COWBOYS AINT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS,HE CAUGHT THE PASSES THAT WENT HIS WAY STRAIGHT UP. I THINK HE COULD COME BACK TO THE NFL THIS MINUTE AND BE THE SAME AS HE WAS IN 96..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyshawn Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another DWI charge for Panthers WR, former USC ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 More DWIs than NF... 9
News Carolina Panthers Cut Keyshawn Johnson (May '07) Jun '10 CR-Hetheringtons-Ex 86
News Keyshawn Johnson considers returning to league (Feb '08) Mar '09 Reasonable 133
News Keyshawn Johnson-owned company wins $1 million ... (Sep '08) Sep '08 olivia 2
News Panthers turn back clock with Muhammad (Jul '08) Jul '08 yawningman 1
News Keyshawn in No Rush to Join New Team (May '07) Jul '08 Head ball coach 12
Keyshawn Johnson, ESPN Revenge of the Jocks, & ... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Younghollywood 1
More from around the web