Vikings' Kevin Williams has knee surgery

Vikings' Kevin Williams has knee surgery

There are 13 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 12, 2011, titled Vikings' Kevin Williams has knee surgery. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota Vikings' Kevin Williams prepares to tackle Washington Redskins' James Davis in first half action at FedExField in Landover, Maryland, Sunday, November 28, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Whatever

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Feb 12, 2011
That's cool, considering he now has another 4 weeks of recovery time.
mr smart

Galva, IL

#2 Feb 12, 2011
well maybe he'll play better next year, this team shouldn't hype up expectations with so many new faces, new offensive system, and players aging and having surgeries in the offseason a bad year next year might be good overall for the vikes. Besides it's acceptable under the first year of a new HC. Childress really squandered what this team had though.
the real just another day

Hugo, MN

#3 Feb 12, 2011
Who are the Vikings? And, shouldn't it be 'Slow Kevin'? Just sayin'....
TaxTaxTax

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 12, 2011
I hope he gets better and I also hope they have soft turf wherever the Vikes move to.
Deer Tracks

Yankton, SD

#5 Feb 12, 2011
the real just another day wrote:
Who are the Vikings? And, shouldn't it be 'Slow Kevin'? Just sayin'....
The only "thing" slow is the empty space in your head, where your brain is suppose to be...
"Who are the Vikings?" Guess you may find out in 1 or 2 years..Mud Ducks are soooo Intelligent!

Mud Ducks Rule!
Crashthebus

Kansas City, MO

#6 Feb 12, 2011
And I have a rash on my ass,
the real just another day

Hugo, MN

#7 Feb 12, 2011
Deer Tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "thing" slow is the empty space in your head, where your brain is suppose to be...
"Who are the Vikings?" Guess you may find out in 1 or 2 years..Mud Ducks are soooo Intelligent!
Mud Ducks Rule!
Well, well. The rocket scientist/chicken farmer from Jasper shows up. Game on, Orville:

'suppose to be...' ummm try 'supposed' next time, um'kay?

'Guess you may find out in 1 or 2 years'. Kinda optimistic, even for a guy as delusional as you. All the Vikings need to find 'in 1 or 2 years'(btw unintentionally hilarious statement) is the following:

- a starting QB
- an offensive line
- a decent blocking back for poor ol' allday
- 3 of 4 defensive linemen
- defensive backfield
- oh yeah, a stadium.

Now, out to the chicken barn with you!!! They 'girls' need attention... mudduck
Justice

Rochester, MN

#8 Feb 12, 2011
I hope he doesn't try to speed up his recovery with steroids!
Deer Tracks

Yankton, SD

#9 Feb 12, 2011
(QUOTE who="the real just another day")
'suppose to be...' ummm try 'supposed' next time, mkay?
(/QUOTE)
If I used your term, I would then be like you...Holy Moly! Would rather go pick Cranberries...I'll keep mine..Means the same...Put on your square-cornered hat Professor....Fits your head just perfect...
Mud Ducks are very clever...

Since: Jun 10

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Feb 12, 2011
Hmmm? what? Oh Kevin Williams! I thought he took this last year off. I wonder how he hurt his knee?
Guy Fondlinger

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2011
Just another underperforming thug.
Mr big fat basturd

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Feb 12, 2011
Who cares
Champions of Cheese

Chanhassen, MN

#13 Feb 14, 2011
Mr big fat basturd wrote:
Who cares
Exacty! He probably suffered the injury as the Packers were making him their beeotch. BTW, the Pack swept the Vikes this yr and won 3 playoff games (actually, 5 incl the Giants and Bears) to then pound the Steelers in the Super Bowl. That's right, the Packers are World Champions of the NFL! Welcome home Lombardi trophy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... (Aug '14) Sep '14 GoVikes 10
News How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14) Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
News Minnesota Vikings Day 1 Draft Primer (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings have options at quarterback in NFL draft (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Minnesota Vikings' Mock Draft: Instant Contribu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
More from around the web