NFL Chief Favors Changes To OT Rules ...

NFL Chief Favors Changes To OT Rules In Playoffs

There are 4 comments on the WFMZ story from Mar 23, 2010, titled NFL Chief Favors Changes To OT Rules In Playoffs. In it, WFMZ reports that:

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell likes the proposal to modify overtime in the playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Judge

Hazleton, PA

#1 Mar 23, 2010
I also think when a player is hurt they should let him lay on the feild. He then becomes part of the feild! Who really cares????
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 23, 2010
Same with Adrian Peterson's fumbled footballs

Leave them in the playing field as obstacles to dodge
steeler fan

Newtown Square, PA

#3 Mar 23, 2010
judge and bullfarts

man are you guys funny !
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 23, 2010
"Vikings defensive tackles Pat Williams and Kevin Williams..the NFL has unevenly enforced the policy and didn't properly inform players about the weight-loss supplement (StarCaps) containing a banned substance."

I just cant picture these two pork chop sandwiches with legs actually taking this garbage to "lose weight"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... (Aug '14) Sep '14 GoVikes 10
News How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14) Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
News Minnesota Vikings Day 1 Draft Primer (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings have options at quarterback in NFL draft (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Minnesota Vikings' Mock Draft: Instant Contribu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
More from around the web