50 for 50: Best draft picks in Minnes...

50 for 50: Best draft picks in Minnesota Vikings history

There are 42 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 23, 2011, titled 50 for 50: Best draft picks in Minnesota Vikings history. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

All were great Vikings players. All were great Vikings draft picks. But to rank the 50 best draft picks made by the Vikings in 50 years of drafting, it's mainly about value.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chad Birchard

Batesville, IN

#42 Apr 26, 2011
Sammy White should have made the top 50. I think the crack sports writing team of the Pioneer Press should come out with a Top 10 Vikings Draft Busts, certainly would have to include the following:
Dimitrius Underwood
Gerald Robinson
Mardeye McDole
DJ Dozier
Derrick Alexander
Duane Clemons
Michael Bennett
Erasmus James
and yes even Bryant McKinnie...most overrated OL in the history of Vikings football,gets selected for the Pro Bowl and gets booted off the team, wow, classy.
Does anyone think that Ed McDaniel is pissed that his picture in the paper was of his buddy Randall?

“Kill 'Em All!”

Since: Apr 11

Saint Paul, MN

#43 Apr 26, 2011
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vikings did not draft Fred Cox so he is ineligible for this list.
So I guess the list just has to be 50 guys without Cox!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... (Aug '14) Sep '14 GoVikes 10
News How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14) Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
News Minnesota Vikings Day 1 Draft Primer (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings have options at quarterback in NFL draft (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Minnesota Vikings' Mock Draft: Instant Contribu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
More from around the web