NFL would not stagger suspensions of ...

NFL would not stagger suspensions of Vikings' Pat and Kevin Williams

There are 61 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 19, 2010, titled NFL would not stagger suspensions of Vikings' Pat and Kevin Williams. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

If the Minnesota Vikings lose defensive tackles Pat and Kevin Williams to suspensions, the team should be prepared to play the first four games of the season without both starters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fred

Texarkana, AR

#62 May 21, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
EVF is a tool
Probably dating "fred"
You're a dickless coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... (Aug '14) Sep '14 GoVikes 10
News How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14) Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
News Minnesota Vikings Day 1 Draft Primer (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings have options at quarterback in NFL draft (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Minnesota Vikings' Mock Draft: Instant Contribu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
More from around the web