Shooter Now: Here's Bob Lurtsema's 50...

Shooter Now: Here's Bob Lurtsema's 50 greatest Minnesota Vikings players

There are 27 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Shooter Now: Here's Bob Lurtsema's 50 greatest Minnesota Vikings players. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

On Sunday, the Minnesota Vikings will announce their 50 greatest players in franchise history with a celebration at the Minneapolis Convention Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Farmington, MN

#21 Dec 17, 2010
how about a list of the 50 vinkings biggest collapses in big games?
Jerry

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Dec 17, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>YEP........Robert Griffith wasn't on this list, he had some solid years for the Vikes. Must be in the early 50's then.
It was a good starting list. I'm surprised it hasn't generated more activy on this forum.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#23 Dec 17, 2010
oxboro wrote:
how about a list of the 50 vinkings biggest collapses in big games?
Top of the list:
#1) Morten Andersen missing a chip shot field goal to send the Queens to a super-bowl. They had a chance against the Donkeys that year. GAG GAG... reminds me Lady GaGa must be a queens fan

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#24 Dec 17, 2010
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Top of the list:
#1) Morten Andersen missing a chip shot field goal to send the Queens to a super-bowl. They had a chance against the Donkeys that year. GAG GAG... reminds me Lady GaGa must be a queens fan
God I love it..........you continue to prove me right......you really are a complete dufus........Gary Anderson not Morten missed the FG young-un!

Erie

#25 Dec 17, 2010
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>It was a good starting list. I'm surprised it hasn't generated more activy on this forum.
I agree..........what abput Jeff Christy..another one who had some solid years.

Erie

#26 Dec 17, 2010
about.sorry
Joe Krapp In My Pants

Littleton, CO

#27 Dec 20, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>God I love it..........you continue to prove me right......you really are a complete dufus........Gary Anderson not Morten missed the FG young-un!
Where do I rate on the 50 greatest Tard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... (Aug '14) Sep '14 GoVikes 10
News How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14) Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
News Minnesota Vikings Day 1 Draft Primer (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings have options at quarterback in NFL draft (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Minnesota Vikings' Mock Draft: Instant Contribu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
More from around the web