10 Bold NFC North Predictions

Jul 14, 2012 Full story: TheVikingAge 17

Dunbar was widely regarded as one of the best defensive line coaches in the league and his release came as a bit of a surprise at first.

Full Story
ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Here is something Packers fans should like reading about.>>> http://thevikingage.com/2012/07/14/10-bold-nf...
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Nice read.The Forte thing was interesting.IF he doesnt get a LT deal,he prob.will run wild to prove hes one of the best RB in the NFL and then he hits the open market and is gone ( prob.) Chi still has to pay Urlacher as well and that will be a tough thing to do.( hes coming up as well i believe)
I dont thing anyone expects a 15 win season again,thats unrealistic but a 12-4,11-5 maybe a 13-3 is certaily doable and with a few breaks MAYBE 14-2 ( although that seems a stretch) BUT GB would have to be considered the favorites until beaten or another team has a remarkable off season.GB 12-4,Ch 11-5,Det 10-6,Minn 7-9,6-10 maybe 8-8 sounds pretty fair ( barring a Major few injuries) BUT THEN AGAIN,GB lost how many starters,important backups,16 players on IR including their best RB,TE.both Tackles and won the SB in 2010,so depth proves very important.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Jul 15, 2012
It was just a few years ago when the NFC Western Division finished the season with every team having a losing record. That was an NFL first! So anything is possible. Perhaps you will be right eric and the NFC North will be the first division to have NO team have a losing record. Go Vikings! 8 wins! That's living the dream!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Sounds like somebody who is biased in favor of the NFL North wrote this one.
FUNNY

Marshfield, WI

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Prediction. Gay-Rod stays in the closet with Teddy T.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 15, 2012
eric wrote:
Nice read.The Forte thing was interesting.IF he doesnt get a LT deal,he prob.will run wild to prove hes one of the best RB in the NFL and then he hits the open market and is gone ( prob.) Chi still has to pay Urlacher as well and that will be a tough thing to do.( hes coming up as well i believe)
I dont thing anyone expects a 15 win season again,thats unrealistic but a 12-4,11-5 maybe a 13-3 is certaily doable and with a few breaks MAYBE 14-2 ( although that seems a stretch) BUT GB would have to be considered the favorites until beaten or another team has a remarkable off season.GB 12-4,Ch 11-5,Det 10-6,Minn 7-9,6-10 maybe 8-8 sounds pretty fair ( barring a Major few injuries) BUT THEN AGAIN,GB lost how many starters,important backups,16 players on IR including their best RB,TE.both Tackles and won the SB in 2010,so depth proves very important.
Forte said he is pretty sure they will have a deal by monday. If for some crazy reason they don't get a deal any time this season. The bears would franchise him next year too. But looks like the long term deal is almost done.Bears want that and so does forte. Urlacher said he will never play for another team and he would not break the bank to sign again. Class act that will retire a Bear.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#7 Jul 15, 2012
If he doenst get his LT deal,im thinking he will have a career year to prove his worth,but,im not sure he would comeback to Chicago,they can franchise him all they want,he can hold out and force a trade.IT all depends on his personality.If he feels hes worth 9M and franchise is 7M+ then hes making 1-2M less they what he feels hes worth,if hes pissed off about that,that can go along way toward he leaving or holding out ect.
Urlacher,who knows,he has a chance to hit FA so who knows but id count on his being there as well.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#8 Jul 15, 2012
pakfan1...Go to ESPN,they have a small article about a few teams.facing some big FA in the next few years and the Bears are looking at some big names after this season ( Urlacher) and next year,17 or the Bears projected 22 starters are due within the next 2 seasons and its time to win it now or next year because they may break up the team a bit..Short article but interesting.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#9 Jul 15, 2012
pakluv..How did i mess up your name? uuurrrr anyway

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 15, 2012
eric wrote:
If he doenst get his LT deal,im thinking he will have a career year to prove his worth,but,im not sure he would comeback to Chicago,they can franchise him all they want,he can hold out and force a trade.IT all depends on his personality.If he feels hes worth 9M and franchise is 7M+ then hes making 1-2M less they what he feels hes worth,if hes pissed off about that,that can go along way toward he leaving or holding out ect.
Urlacher,who knows,he has a chance to hit FA so who knows but id count on his being there as well.
forte can't sign with another team next year if they franchise him, hes a bear for at least to years.but chicago wants him and he wants to stay here .Again,urlacher says he will retire a bear.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#11 Jul 16, 2012
But Forte can holdout and force a trade either this year,or if the Bears franchise him again next year.He may not care if hes Franchised this year and play for 7.9M per when he feels hes worth 9M.BUT, how would he feel about being franchised 2 years in a row? Depends how much he cares about being paid less then what hes worth AND it depends on the cap space.17 starters will be FA IN THE NEXT 2 offseasons,so thats a lot of money flying around,Cutler is due and if they love Cutler,theres a boat load of cash ect.It will be interesting.Urlacher may have to take under value to stick around or it may be a rebuild time in Chicago or at least change the face of the team significantly and not ness. a complete rebuild..Interesting to see what the Bears do.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#12 Jul 16, 2012
Prediction: Rogers hurt in week 6 & Pack go on a 5 game losing streak
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#13 Jul 16, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Prediction: Rogers hurt in week 6 & Pack go on a 5 game losing streak
There is nothing better than when Bear fans believe that their only chance is to hope for injuries to some Packer players. Thank you.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#14 Jul 16, 2012
eric wrote:
pakfan1...Go to ESPN,they have a small article about a few teams.facing some big FA in the next few years and the Bears are looking at some big names after this season ( Urlacher) and next year,17 or the Bears projected 22 starters are due within the next 2 seasons and its time to win it now or next year because they may break up the team a bit..Short article but interesting.
Load of crap, just signed our offense, Forte, Marshall,Jefferys, Bennett,etc. I told you forte would sign a long term deal. Cutler and urlacher are not going any place for a long time. The team has a great GM and has kicked ass on this team! Things are looking great for the next few years. You read to much crap and really don't get it. Forte deal was always going to happen and this team isn't getting broken up.You may not know it but we have an ass kicking Offense right now.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#15 Jul 16, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing better than when Bear fans believe that their only chance is to hope for injuries to some Packer players. Thank you.
unfortunately for you the bears will have a 2 game lead when Sharon goes down with inflamed vaginaitis
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#16 Jul 16, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>unfortunately for you the bears will have a 2 game lead when Sharon goes down with inflamed vaginaitis
I would never discourage you from hoping. I know it's all you've got!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#17 Jul 18, 2012
All we have is hope and Forte

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... Sep '14 GoVikes 10
How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
Minnesota Vikings Day 1 Draft Primer (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vikings have options at quarterback in NFL draft (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Minnesota Vikings' Mock Draft: Instant Contribu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
5 Questions I Wish I Could Ask Minnesota Viking... (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1

Kevin Williams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE