Vikings' Kevin Williams replaces Suh ...

Vikings' Kevin Williams replaces Suh in Pro Bowl

There are 60 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Vikings' Kevin Williams replaces Suh in Pro Bowl. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle Kevin Williams was added to the NFC Pro Bowl team today, replacing injured Detroit Lions rookie Ndamukong Suh, the Vikings announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Politically Incorrect

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Jan 9, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I was hoping for a great game against the Bears. Maybe next year if the Bears can get there.
WHO DAT
BE BACK
Don't just assume that the Saints will be back. Nice onsides kick BTW.
Who_Dat_Charlie

United States

#42 Jan 9, 2011
Politically Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't just assume that the Saints will be back. Nice onsides kick BTW.
Just a few facts of life to help you along. CHAMPIONS WIN !!! LOSERS LOSE !!!

WHO DAT
BE BACK

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#43 Jan 9, 2011
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Future looks great for us. We will meet down the road again.
The bears of the last 20 some years never string together back to back years. Your defense will not be as good next year-injuries or whatever. Just speaking historically. remember the last bears superbowl team & the subsequent years. Enjoy it while you can! And the Saints? one good year & they think they're a dynasty.
Who_Dat_Charlie

United States

#44 Jan 9, 2011
Purple Faithful wrote:
<quoted text>The bears of the last 20 some years never string together back to back years. Your defense will not be as good next year-injuries or whatever. Just speaking historically. remember the last bears superbowl team & the subsequent years. Enjoy it while you can! And the Saints? one good year & they think they're a dynasty.
And the Vikes beg an old QB to come back and they think they are invincible. WHO DAT BABY!

WHO DAT
BE BACK
The Iron Mike Defense

Gaffney, SC

#45 Jan 9, 2011
Give the Defense to Iron Mike. His intensity and ability to see through offensive schemes and call defensive plays as captain of the 86 Defense make for an exciting option! Plus he has intensity! He had to tolerate whiney babies and an owner unwilling to pay for talent in SF...he will tell it like it is...he did in SF...the vikes need that kind of coach with the over abundance of quitters on the team...
Packers Stink

Gaffney, SC

#46 Jan 9, 2011
By the way, to all of the Packers lurking and posting...you all have body odor...we can smell you through the world wide web...go type on your packer pages...
Harry

Manhattan Beach, CA

#47 Jan 9, 2011
The Iron Mike Defense wrote:
Give the Defense to Iron Mike. His intensity and ability to see through offensive schemes and call defensive plays as captain of the 86 Defense make for an exciting option! Plus he has intensity! He had to tolerate whiney babies and an owner unwilling to pay for talent in SF...he will tell it like it is...he did in SF...the vikes need that kind of coach with the over abundance of quitters on the team...
It was called the "46" defense, sports fan.
Da Bears 2010

United States

#48 Jan 10, 2011
Purple Faithful wrote:
<quoted text>The bears of the last 20 some years never string together back to back years. Your defense will not be as good next year-injuries or whatever. Just speaking historically. remember the last bears superbowl team & the subsequent years. Enjoy it while you can! And the Saints? one good year & they think they're a dynasty.
Speaking historically, how have the Vikes been doing since their last SuperBowl team????
Da Bears 2010

United States

#49 Jan 10, 2011
The Iron Mike Defense wrote:
I think that was "Iron Mike" as in DITKA.
Politically Incorrect

Saint Paul, MN

#50 Jan 10, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few facts of life to help you along. CHAMPIONS WIN !!! LOSERS LOSE !!!
WHO DAT
BE BACK
Since the "Defending Champs" lost, I guess that would make them "LOSERS"
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#51 Jan 10, 2011
Cross the Border wrote:
Hey idiots!
Football season over so soon?
Come join the Packer bandwagon until next season, the only problem is that we don't want defectors.
You all sound hypocritical of your team and players....nice!
Go Packers!
Go Rodgers!
PACKERS SUCK
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#52 Jan 10, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Vikes beg an old QB to come back and they think they are invincible. WHO DAT BABY!
WHO DAT
BE BACK
Who Dat?
More like
Blew Dat
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#53 Jan 10, 2011
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking historically, how have the Vikes been doing since their last SuperBowl team????
I don't think anybody can remember that long ago. Unfair question
Curly

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Jan 10, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO DAT
BE BACK
At least come up with something that rhymes for your annoying chant. Maybe something like:
WHO DAT?
A$$ HAT
Curly

Saint Paul, MN

#55 Jan 10, 2011
That should be:
WHO DAT?
A.S.S. HAT?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#56 Jan 10, 2011
Somebody from the Vikings has to be represented. You clowns were a Brett Favre interception (or 30) away from having Chilly being your representative
Tom

United States

#57 Jan 10, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Somebody from the Vikings has to be represented. You clowns were a Brett Favre interception (or 30) away from having Chilly being your representative
Adrian Peterson never entered your great football mind? Good luck against Seattle. Maybe that's what you should be worrying about instead of who's in the Pro Bowl.

“Nice Ring eh?”

Since: Jan 11

Baton Rouge. La

#58 Jan 10, 2011
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text> I think that was "Iron Mike" as in DITKA.
Well Da Bears it looks like the Saints will play the NFC North this upcoming season. It looks like a very interesting 2011 season to me. BTW Some little loser has posted under Who_Dat_Charlie over the weekend so I finally registered here.

WHO DAT
BE BACK

eric_113

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#59 Jan 11, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Still here Eric. I was in meeting all day. We are thinking of moving the WHODATNATION to this blog since it has been sooooo quiet up there all year.
WHO DAT
BE BACK
I see you have a new saying, too... greeeaaaat.....

You were civil all year Charlie, I appreciate that.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#60 Jan 11, 2011
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Adrian Peterson never entered your great football mind? Good luck against Seattle. Maybe that's what you should be worrying about instead of who's in the Pro Bowl.
Why should I worry? Football is entertainment. Its been an entertaining year. Where do you think BF will turn up next year? I'm thinking he wants to break Blanda's record of being the oldest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News So how far behind are the Vikings at offensive ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... (Aug '14) Sep '14 GoVikes 10
News How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14) Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
News Minnesota Vikings Day 1 Draft Primer (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings have options at quarterback in NFL draft (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Minnesota Vikings' Mock Draft: Instant Contribu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
More from around the web