Vikings' Kevin Williams replaces Suh ...

Vikings' Kevin Williams replaces Suh in Pro Bowl

There are 60 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Vikings' Kevin Williams replaces Suh in Pro Bowl. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle Kevin Williams was added to the NFC Pro Bowl team today, replacing injured Detroit Lions rookie Ndamukong Suh, the Vikings announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Justice

Rochester, MN

#1 Jan 7, 2011
What a joke! No way does he deserve that spot with 1 sack and 39 tackles.
Matt45

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Agreed. Was there no other options out there? 1 sack? are you kidding me
deer tracks

Yankton, SD

#3 Jan 7, 2011
Holy Mackerel, sounds like a repeat of last year, sending that Tree Stump McKinnie....

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#4 Jan 7, 2011
what a complete joke. why not send Raji or some other deserving player instead of the most underperforming viking of 2011.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#5 Jan 7, 2011
ooop, i ment 2010. hope that's not foreshadowing...
Cross the Border

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 7, 2011
Hey idiots!

Football season over so soon?

Come join the Packer bandwagon until next season, the only problem is that we don't want defectors.

You all sound hypocritical of your team and players....nice!

Go Packers!

Go Rodgers!
Harry

Hermosa Beach, CA

#7 Jan 7, 2011
Cross the Border wrote:
Hey idiots!
Football season over so soon?
Come join the Packer bandwagon until next season, the only problem is that we don't want defectors.
You all sound hypocritical of your team and players....nice!
Go Packers!
Go Rodgers!
Go Away!
Cross the Border

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jan 7, 2011
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Away!
Jealous......?

Then start the new year with a great new team....The GreenBay Packers!

Besides next season Jared and Subway will overdose on alcohol and find himself being sued like Bart for running over an old lady in Minneapolis.

Go Packers!

Go Rodgers!
Harry

Hermosa Beach, CA

#9 Jan 7, 2011
Cross the Border wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous......?
Then start the new year with a great new team....The GreenBay Packers!
Besides next season Jared and Subway will overdose on alcohol and find himself being sued like Bart for running over an old lady in Minneapolis.
Go Packers!
Go Rodgers!
I will never understand the Packer Fans hatred for the Vikes. To spend your time on Viking threads bashing the team and fans........

On some level you admire the Vikings. Nothing else explains this attention.

If you truly admire your Packer team, go admire them with other Pack fans.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#10 Jan 7, 2011
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never understand the Packer Fans hatred for the Vikes. To spend your time on Viking threads bashing the team and fans........
On some level you admire the Vikings. Nothing else explains this attention.
If you truly admire your Packer team, go admire them with other Pack fans.
Go look at their threads (GB FORUM) HARRY..........IT IS A GHOST TOWN for the most part.......only one's over there are the real GB fans, the one's with class and football knowledge, these jokers lack both and are not welcome anywhere so they troll wherever they can.......if they were cast in RUDOLPH you would find them with the other misfit's and that big white sasquatch!
Cross the Border

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jan 7, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Go look at their threads (GB FORUM) HARRY..........IT IS A GHOST TOWN for the most part.......only one's over there are the real GB fans, the one's with class and football knowledge, these jokers lack both and are not welcome anywhere so they troll wherever they can.......if they were cast in RUDOLPH you would find them with the other misfit's and that big white sasquatch!
Hey erie? Sorry you guys had to carry Bart's jock strap for two miserable years. Stay true to your team okay? someday you might get to see the Lombardi trophy and even take a picture by it in Minnesota. Until then do come across the border and take a tour of our full trophy case at beautiful Lambeau field once in a while to take the pain away from all that losing.

Now I would not call you a hypocrite for coming over as you do me and my fellow Packer fans on this forum. We just want to poke a little fun at how bad you guys wiffed at hiring championship winning coaches or lack there of....a la(Dungy...Billick...Tomlin).. .OUCH!!!!!!!!!! and to think they were all there at one point as a Minnesota Vikings.

I call that a curse!

Go Packers! win in the playoffs...ha ha

Go Rodgers! lead the team to victories....

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#12 Jan 7, 2011
Cross the Border wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey erie? Sorry you guys had to carry Bart's jock strap for two miserable years. Stay true to your team okay? someday you might get to see the Lombardi trophy and even take a picture by it in Minnesota. Until then do come across the border and take a tour of our full trophy case at beautiful Lambeau field once in a while to take the pain away from all that losing.
Now I would not call you a hypocrite for coming over as you do me and my fellow Packer fans on this forum. We just want to poke a little fun at how bad you guys wiffed at hiring championship winning coaches or lack there of....a la(Dungy...Billick...Tomlin).. .OUCH!!!!!!!!!! and to think they were all there at one point as a Minnesota Vikings.
I call that a curse!
Go Packers! win in the playoffs...ha ha
Go Rodgers! lead the team to victories....
Hey Einstein..........this article is posted in the Minnesota Vikings forum as well..........I thoroughly enjoyed having BF play for the Vikes, it was one of the most memorable seasons for me as a fan..........I thank him for providing that kind of excitement and entertainment..........Good Luck tomorrow.
Politically Incorrect

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jan 8, 2011
Cross the Border wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey erie? Sorry you guys had to carry Bart's jock strap for two miserable years. Stay true to your team okay? someday you might get to see the Lombardi trophy and even take a picture by it in Minnesota. Until then do come across the border and take a tour of our full trophy case at beautiful Lambeau field once in a while to take the pain away from all that losing.
Now I would not call you a hypocrite for coming over as you do me and my fellow Packer fans on this forum. We just want to poke a little fun at how bad you guys wiffed at hiring championship winning coaches or lack there of....a la(Dungy...Billick...Tomlin).. .OUCH!!!!!!!!!! and to think they were all there at one point as a Minnesota Vikings.
I call that a curse!
Go Packers! win in the playoffs...ha ha
Go Rodgers! lead the team to victories....
Just remember you owe the Vikings a big thank you. If Zygi hadn't hired Klink before he left town for Green Bay, the Packers might have hired him.
pathetic

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jan 8, 2011
U actually think the pack will win in the playoffs? Granted the vikes sucked this year, but at least we're not delusional. And go on with your bad self and your 1996 lombardi trophy. Boast current events...not 15 year old ones
quigle

Eden Prairie, MN

#15 Jan 8, 2011
zzzzzzzzzzzzz-The Vikings are a doomed franchise,nothing will ever help this pathetic bunch-move to LA please!
quigle

Eden Prairie, MN

#16 Jan 8, 2011
Cross the Border wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous......?
Then start the new year with a great new team....The GreenBay Packers!
Besides next season Jared and Subway will overdose on alcohol and find himself being sued like Bart for running over an old lady in Minneapolis.
Go Packers!
Go Rodgers!
Nobody cares about your team here-go milk your cows hick!!
shawn-from-cryst al

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jan 8, 2011
If I was Frasier, I would be trying to lure Tice here to coach the offensive line. He may have flopped as a head coach, but was one of the best O-line coaches the vikings have ever had. Hes a players coach as well.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#18 Jan 8, 2011
We should definitely hire Mike Singletary. He was very solid as a player with the Bears and I also liked him as a coach with the 49ers, even though things didn't eventually work out for him. I think he would get a lot of respect from the players if Minnesota were to take him on.
Mark Chmura

Hastings, MN

#19 Jan 8, 2011
One and done again for the Pack this year. The Eagles can run the ball. I guess we owe the Packers a big thank u for helping us get rid of Chilly. The Moss deal and last place finish was worth it because we now have a football coach. Frazier played for Ditka in Chicago when they won the Super Bowl and knows what it really takes to win it all. 2011 will be a slice of heaven for the Vikings....
Vikes fan in WI

Norwalk, WI

#20 Jan 8, 2011
High-profile assistance, that's about as far from childress as you can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... (Aug '14) Sep '14 GoVikes 10
News How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14) Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
News Minnesota Vikings Day 1 Draft Primer (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings have options at quarterback in NFL draft (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Minnesota Vikings' Mock Draft: Instant Contribu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News 5 Questions I Wish I Could Ask Minnesota Viking... (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
More from around the web