Minnesota Vikings Not Most Arrested T...

Minnesota Vikings Not Most Arrested Team In NFL Since 2006

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Norseman story from Oct 28, 2011, titled Minnesota Vikings Not Most Arrested Team In NFL Since 2006. In it, The Daily Norseman reports that:

A lot of people have gotten really, really excited about the whole thing about the Vikings having the most arrests in the NFL since the year 2000.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Norseman.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Oct 28, 2011
God!!! You can't even lead the league in this either. Grow some! You need hot-headed players being coached by hot-headed coaches, living with drunk slut girlfriends. Light the fuse

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Oct 28, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
God!!! You can't even lead the league in this either. Grow some! You need hot-headed players being coached by hot-headed coaches, living with drunk slut girlfriends. Light the fuse
Let them date Lindsay Lohan
Drunkfarts

Katy, TX

#3 Oct 28, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
living with drunk slut girlfriends.
Or spanking your monkey over Cam...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Powers: Vikings' offense apparently was bet... (Aug '14) Sep '14 GoVikes 10
News How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14) Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
News Minnesota Vikings Day 1 Draft Primer (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings have options at quarterback in NFL draft (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Minnesota Vikings' Mock Draft: Instant Contribu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 3
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News 5 Questions I Wish I Could Ask Minnesota Viking... (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
More from around the web