Miami Dolphins waive defensive lineman Fred Evans after weekend...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

The Dolphins waived troubled defensive lineman Fred Evans on Thursday as the organization carried out coach Cam Cameron's vow that the situation would "be dealt with seriously." Evans' release comes after his ...
Comments
61 - 65 of 65 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2007
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

The Dolphins waived defensive lineman Fred Evans and it is pretty much case closed. Maybe now we can take his picture of the site...you think! Lets move on.
JRW

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2007

You're the biggest jerk on these forums. You probably are too stupid to even work at McDonalds.
Ryan Leafs McDonalds Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they keep it up all year long...along with the MUG SHOTS of all the other miscreants in the league....maybe it will deter the next loser from embarrassing himself, his family, and team...and stop them from injuring innocent people.
By the way....how are the officers doing after being assaulted by Fred? Do you care?
Call Fred and see if he is mentally OK after the picture embarrassment and check back to us with his answer.
Hey...how do think I FEEL? I have to listen to Ryan bitch about why I won't take him off the fry machine/bathroom clean-up shift every day!!!
Mr Nice Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2007

Those officers abused Mr. Evans, just look at his face. They should show the face of that BTCH police officer that hit him in the eye.
Another victim was shot dead by a Police officer today,how many people have been killed by gun happy police so far? Mr Evans was quietly sleeping in his car when a macho female police officer punched him in the eye,while the rest kicked and beat him while dragging him out of the cab. He probably inadvertantly hit the btch with an elbow. Of course the Police always turn the story around to suit themselves.
Hey Rodney the Pig, you still a Moron and a douchebag and probably beat your wife with a whip you picked up at a gay bar.
Mr Nice Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2007

Rodney King wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...I forgot PUNK....
beating his wife is HIS business????!!!!!
You're a coward.....I bet if you saw him beating on his wife you would do NOTHING to stop him...because...apparently you think that is beyond your "judgement"...
and.....you are too weak and scared to TAKE A STAND IN LIFE...and help the helpless...
you self-absorbed piece of trash....
hey, is this GREG????!!!
Got me again...good show!!!
The last time i looked ,under the United States Judicial system, a man is innoccent until proven guilty,sir! Unless your from the United Kingdom. For a moron like you to believe "every word" that's written in the press without the facts and before his case has been brought before a jury or judge proves my point, you have no relavance, unless of course you were their and whitnessed the event. Enough said.
Tiny brains are hard to penetrate.
Your Kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Mr Nice Guy wrote:
Those officers abused Mr. Evans, just look at his face. They should show the face of that BTCH police officer that hit him in the eye.
Another victim was shot dead by a Police officer today,how many people have been killed by gun happy police so far? Mr Evans was quietly sleeping in his car when a macho female police officer punched him in the eye,while the rest kicked and beat him while dragging him out of the cab. He probably inadvertantly hit the btch with an elbow. Of course the Police always turn the story around to suit themselves.
Hey Rodney the Pig, you still a Moron and a douchebag and probably beat your wife with a whip you picked up at a gay bar.
You must be another black man who thinks society owes you something. Well, I am here to pay you back. Ready....Go back to school, get an education and stop committing crimes you racist scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kevin Vickerson Discussions

Search the Kevin Vickerson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Paige: Why the Broncos didn't win the Super Bowl Feb '14 Dave 14
After embarrassing loss, Broncos aren't quite r... (Aug '13) Aug '13 This 3
Five Broncons are Pro Bowl bound (Dec '12) Dec '12 BRONCONS 1
Broncos' Manning could see 2nd quarter vs. Seat... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Fox predicting quick turnaround (Mar '11) Mar '11 Foxfarts 5
NFL rule changes do little to protect defenders (Oct '10) Nov '10 GBPfan 8
NFL defenders say the league should also crack ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••