LB Joey Porter downplays his dirty label

LB Joey Porter downplays his dirty label

There are 24 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 9, 2007, titled LB Joey Porter downplays his dirty label. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Dolphins new acquisition linebacker Joey Porter, who was voted the league's second dirtiest player in a poll last year, tried to play down his reputation at his introductory press conference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MarylandDolphan

AOL

#21 Mar 11, 2007
Get a clue on Armstrong.
In the time he's been here the fins have finished in the top 8 in the NFL in return defense!
They have allowed only 1 return in this span,2nd only to Dallas!
Point is: Special team defense is far more important than is offense.

---------Oh come on man !!!! Please let me know when the PHINS make a big play on special teams !!!! Can you tell me when they last blocked a punt or a FG?????; or better yet......when was thelast time a kickoff was returned for a TD????
Adolph Oliver Pubies

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#22 Mar 12, 2007
RALPHYBOY wrote:
I feel for Olindo being without a job.
His wife just gave birth to teir 3rd child!!!
How is the man going to put food on the table now that he on the unemployment line?
I guess his wife Sandy will have to go out and sling some hash to make ends meet!!!!
I wouldn't worry too much about Olindo. If he isn't a millionaire, that's his fault. It's not like he has been working for minimum wage for the last 10+ years.
lybreix

Las Vegas, NV

#23 Mar 15, 2007
this is gay
lybreix

Las Vegas, NV

#24 Mar 15, 2007
dickheads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Vickerson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broncos training camp: Live blog, day two (Jul '14) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 6
News Paige: Why the Broncos didn't win the Super Bowl (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dave 14
News After embarrassing loss, Broncos aren't quite r... (Aug '13) Aug '13 This 3
News Five Broncons are Pro Bowl bound (Dec '12) Dec '12 BRONCONS 1
News Broncos' Manning could see 2nd quarter vs. Seat... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Fox predicting quick turnaround (Mar '11) Mar '11 Foxfarts 5
News NFL rule changes do little to protect defenders (Oct '10) Nov '10 GBPfan 8
More from around the web