Cameron sees positives

Cameron sees positives

There are 8 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 14, 2007, titled Cameron sees positives. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

DAVIE The wide-brimmed straw hat was replaced by a white Dolphins baseball cap and the canopy between the two fields was gone, but first-year coach Cam Cameron eased into the first practice with his team Friday ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Dolfan Jim

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Apr 14, 2007
Who really cares about this stuff? This is all Public Relations with no real concrete facts. Cam was wearing a baseball cap, things look positive, Zach says the smoothest camp ever. This team is going to be okay, I hope. But these news stories are just BS. They must think we're pretty stupid Dolfans.
Duh

Enfield, CT

#2 Apr 14, 2007
So...whats your point Jim? And gee I wonder why the media would think the fans are stupid!?
RumbleFish21

Murray, KY

#3 Apr 14, 2007
new team new coach new plays whats the point this is what I expect how about you?First mini camp whats the point!!!!!!
finfan1 jc

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Apr 14, 2007
KEEP CULPEPPER! he is worth the wait if need another qb get younger not older why risk tgreen who is not only a 1 or 2 year player but one big hit from missing the season (head) then your back 2 square 1 plenty of gem qbs in draft no one had brady high on board nuff said!
Chris

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Apr 14, 2007
Gotta keep CULPEPPER...we already gave up too much just to let him go..He'll get healthy and come in and play good depending on how the O-line blocks for him..
KAMO

AOL

#6 Apr 14, 2007
If the offer for Donnie Jones is 5 years and $5.9m, I say match it because in my opinion he is headed for the probowl in the next 2-3 years...He is getting better all the time.
bronxboys

Great Neck, NY

#7 Apr 14, 2007
What is any body suppossed to say...negative this,negative that...everything stinks...the ship be sinkin?
Everything must be about positive thinking!!!
But in the end we all know that winning brings cheers and good will towards men while losing will bring boos and fire everyone.
MikeJonesCitrusC ounty

Bradenton, FL

#8 Apr 15, 2007
bronxboys wrote:
What is any body suppossed to say...negative this,negative that...everything stinks...the ship be sinkin?
Everything must be about positive thinking!!!
But in the end we all know that winning brings cheers and good will towards men while losing will bring boos and fire everyone.
exactly...Dolfan Jim and I dont see eye to eye on this subject. This time of year there is not much to put in print. I would rather read this than nothing at all. All 32 teams are 0-0 right now..quit bashing all the moves the new regime has made(or not made) and let Cam and Dom work their gamebay magic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Vickerson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broncos training camp: Live blog, day two (Jul '14) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 6
News Paige: Why the Broncos didn't win the Super Bowl (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dave 14
News After embarrassing loss, Broncos aren't quite r... (Aug '13) Aug '13 This 3
News Five Broncons are Pro Bowl bound (Dec '12) Dec '12 BRONCONS 1
News Broncos' Manning could see 2nd quarter vs. Seat... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Fox predicting quick turnaround (Mar '11) Mar '11 Foxfarts 5
News NFL rule changes do little to protect defenders (Oct '10) Nov '10 GBPfan 8
More from around the web