Broncos' Manning could see 2nd quarter vs. Seattle; Porter, Vickerson to sit - Brush News-Tribune

There are 3 comments on the Brush News-Tribune story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Broncos' Manning could see 2nd quarter vs. Seattle; Porter, Vickerson to sit - Brush News-Tribune. In it, Brush News-Tribune reports that:

Broncos QB Peyton Manning practices during training camp at Dove Valley Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brush News-Tribune.

Hawk_Eye

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 17, 2012
After the Seahawks Boom Squad hits Peyton Manning a couple of times. I'm sure they will pull him out.
hatchet

Monroe, MI

#2 Aug 18, 2012
When Peyton hits the bomb squad in the end zone a couple of times I'm sure the boom squad will have to adjust their tactics or get drummed.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Bring back the missionary (position) TE-BLOW.
I miss 60 minutes of terrible football followed by
4,800 soccer mom's chanting
We-Blow-Te-Blow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Vickerson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broncos training camp: Live blog, day two (Jul '14) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 6
News Paige: Why the Broncos didn't win the Super Bowl (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dave 14
News After embarrassing loss, Broncos aren't quite r... (Aug '13) Aug '13 This 3
News Five Broncons are Pro Bowl bound (Dec '12) Dec '12 BRONCONS 1
News Fox predicting quick turnaround (Mar '11) Mar '11 Foxfarts 5
News NFL rule changes do little to protect defenders (Oct '10) Nov '10 GBPfan 8
News NFL defenders say the league should also crack ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 3
More from around the web