Titans win 2 straight with mix Young undefeated at starter, NFL's top rusher with healthy D

Full story: WHNT News 19

Vince Young has yet to turn the ball over, Chris Johnson keeps running past defenders and Tennessee now has two straight wins.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2009
madmilker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

bout time...now maybe I'll get my money out of tat helmet and jersey....go Longhorns!
rich

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

people in tennessee should be ashamed that they didn't scream from the highest mountain when young was benched...as a texas fan, i know that the titans have one of the best football players on the planet. his talent has been wasted for almost 2 seasons - shame on you, jeff fischer, you over there and you too. everybody in tennessee screwed up equally with this guy. you don't deserve him and you'll be lucky if he plays with a chip on his shoulder for the rest of his time with the titans. do what mack brown did - leave him alone and sit back and watch him win!!!!
Ki T

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Vince is a special QB. Fisher needs to adapt his tactic, and he will be a great asset. Evidence? Look at his career in Texas. Vince struggled early and when the team adapted, he won them a national championship, which eluded them for 30 years. Fisher, look and learn from Gray Davis books.
Anonymous

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

I should have bought the #10 jersey when Vince was on the bench.

VY has nothing to prove to me - I knew what he was made of; but too bad for the teams on which he does choose to prove himself.

GO TITANS!

GO VINCE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kevin Mawae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Without a new deal, trouble is brewing for NFL (Jan '10) Jan '10 Gary 1
NFL headed toward a season without a salary cap... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Thomas 1
NFL players lobby Congress in battles with leag... (Jan '10) Jan '10 B James 1
NFL players lobby Congress in battles with league (Jan '10) Jan '10 Rob 1
Union, NFL could discuss rookie wage scale (Jan '10) Jan '10 Eric 1
Titans Start New Streak, This Time Winning Stre... (Nov '09) Nov '09 My hero 7
Titans playing better, winning (Nov '09) Nov '09 David B 1

Search the Kevin Mawae Forum:
•••
•••