NFL quarterbacks on the move

NFL quarterbacks on the move

There are 4 comments on the The Journal News story from Mar 14, 2006, titled NFL quarterbacks on the move. In it, The Journal News reports that:

NFL quarterbacks are on the move today. The Vikings dealt Daunte Culpepper to Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

frank johnson

Orlando, FL

#1 Mar 14, 2006
good move to get Culpeper now get moss in the draft by tradeing the 3&4 pick and we go to the playoff.
Johnny Loadshot

Narberth, PA

#2 Mar 14, 2006
Moss is 5'7''. he'll probably be a decent pro, but what the hell are you talking about with trading the 3&4 pick? First off, he'll be available if the Dolphins want him at 16, and even if he weren't, theres no way that the dolphins would trade 2 draft picks to try to acquire him. If they were looking to draft a receiver in the first round, Chad Jackson may be a better option anyway. He's much bigger, and word around the college campuses is that he has a HUGE rod. He'd be a better fit, but it doesn't matter b/c they won't draft a WR in the first round anyway.
Anthony D

AOL

#3 Mar 15, 2006
Johnny Loadshot wrote:
Moss is 5'7''. he'll probably be a decent pro, but what the hell are you talking about with trading the 3&4 pick? First off, he'll be available if the Dolphins want him at 16, and even if he weren't, theres no way that the dolphins would trade 2 draft picks to try to acquire him. If they were looking to draft a receiver in the first round, Chad Jackson may be a better option anyway. He's much bigger, and word around the college campuses is that he has a HUGE rod. He'd be a better fit, but it doesn't matter b/c they won't draft a WR in the first round anyway.
I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE ANALISIS,BUT ENOUGH WITH THE ROD TALK.
harry

Australia

#4 Jan 30, 2007
frank johnson wrote:
good move to get Culpeper now get moss in the draft by tradeing the 3&4 pick and we go to the playoff.
Ahhhh...an oldie but a goodie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Mawae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Without a new deal, trouble is brewing for NFL (Jan '10) Jan '10 Gary 1
News NFL headed toward a season without a salary cap... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Thomas 1
News NFL players lobby Congress in battles with leag... (Jan '10) Jan '10 B James 1
News NFL players lobby Congress in battles with league (Jan '10) Jan '10 Rob 1
News Union, NFL could discuss rookie wage scale (Jan '10) Jan '10 Eric 1
News Titans Start New Streak, This Time Winning Stre... (Nov '09) Nov '09 My hero 7
News Titans win 2 straight with mix Young undefeated... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Anonymous 4
More from around the web