Titans coordinator has meshed with Young

There are 1 comment on the The Tennessean Nashville News story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Titans coordinator has meshed with Young. In it, The Tennessean Nashville News reports that:

Just as Vince Young was preparing to return to college in January, he got a new teacher with the Titans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean Nashville News.

LMCbmc

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2008
Vince Young is soooo special, he has to be treated as such. Yelling doesn't work with Vinny, he's too far above everyone else and should be acknowledged for the superior athlete he is. Never mind the facts...he's inconsistent, can't score touchdowns, can't take criticism or he'll have a nervous breakdown on the sidelines etc., we mustn't concern ourselves with such trivial matters. We are to be in awe of him just for walking out on the field, just for being Vince Young.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Mawae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Without a new deal, trouble is brewing for NFL (Jan '10) Jan '10 Gary 1
News NFL headed toward a season without a salary cap... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Thomas 1
News NFL players lobby Congress in battles with leag... (Jan '10) Jan '10 B James 1
News NFL players lobby Congress in battles with league (Jan '10) Jan '10 Rob 1
News Union, NFL could discuss rookie wage scale (Jan '10) Jan '10 Eric 1
News Titans Start New Streak, This Time Winning Stre... (Nov '09) Nov '09 My hero 7
News Titans win 2 straight with mix Young undefeated... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Anonymous 4
More from around the web