Titans Start New Streak, This Time Wi...

Titans Start New Streak, This Time Winning Streak - NewsChannel...

There are 7 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Titans Start New Streak, This Time Winning Streak - NewsChannel.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Vince Young has yet to turn the ball over, Chris Johnson keeps running past defenders and Tennessee has two straight wins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

KLaw

Round Rock, TX

#1 Nov 10, 2009
I'm proud of Vince and the Titans!! I said back when Vince was having a rough time and was put on the bench, that he would be fine once he got his head together he would be fine - not perfect - but fine...and I'm glad to say he has done just that the past couple of weeks! Will we loose another game? Who knows. I know that two games does not make a season, but it sure is a step in the right direction!
banger

Nashville, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Not saying KLaw is jumping on the band wagon, but when VY was crying and whinning everybody was ready to get rid of him. Now the Titans have gotten lucky with two mediocre teams he is a hero. Lets see what he does with a good team or a great team. He will go back to being the whinner. We will see, I have yet to see him throw the long ball, I mean past 10 yards. He is a backup QB and will always be a backup. Yes I know he is starting now, who else do they have. GO Colts!!!!
Truth

Tokyo, Japan

#3 Nov 10, 2009
banger wrote:
Not saying KLaw is jumping on the band wagon, but when VY was crying and whinning everybody was ready to get rid of him. Now the Titans have gotten lucky with two mediocre teams he is a hero. Lets see what he does with a good team or a great team. He will go back to being the whinner. We will see, I have yet to see him throw the long ball, I mean past 10 yards. He is a backup QB and will always be a backup. Yes I know he is starting now, who else do they have. GO Colts!!!!
Vince Young is 20-11 as a starter so far and has been winning for quite a very LONG time. How come you did not or refuse to notice?

Vince has also thrown and completed a number of long passes. You obviously have NOT been watching his football games and are just intent to hate on him.
shegogo

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2009
Okay, great. Now can they pull whining Jeff Fisher out of "V"s time slot on WKRN? You guys got your 2 little measly wins. Who still needs to hear Jeff Fisher talk SH!t???
Tiger77

Libertyville, IL

#5 Nov 11, 2009
What about Vince contribution
Prentice Graham

Dickson, TN

#6 Nov 15, 2009
Send the Houston Oilers back to Houston, I want to see the Tennessee Titans play.
My hero

Austin, TX

#7 Nov 16, 2009
He is the most exciting player out there right now and he will be the best ever play the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Mawae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Without a new deal, trouble is brewing for NFL (Jan '10) Jan '10 Gary 1
News NFL headed toward a season without a salary cap... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Thomas 1
News NFL players lobby Congress in battles with leag... (Jan '10) Jan '10 B James 1
News NFL players lobby Congress in battles with league (Jan '10) Jan '10 Rob 1
News Union, NFL could discuss rookie wage scale (Jan '10) Jan '10 Eric 1
News Titans win 2 straight with mix Young undefeated... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Anonymous 4
News Titans playing better, winning (Nov '09) Nov '09 David B 1
More from around the web