Should Philadelphia Re-Sign QB Michael Vick?

Jan 15, 2011 Full story: NFL GridIron Gab 47

Michael Vick was able to turn the Kolb-Era into the Vickolution in a matter of one game, and in less than one week was named the starter.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SOS

United States

#41 Jan 24, 2011
ex-testical carrier wrote:
<quoted text>Bet on the Eagles, bet on meeting me this Saturday, and bet on your kids being as successful as mine, and you'll be 3 for 3....
Meet me coward , or stop your lies.
Low life POS , your imaginary children would be ashamed to have such a long string of nothing for a parent, if they truly existed.
Come on ,let me teach you the manners,your obvious bar rag of a father was too drunk to do .
SOS

United States

#42 Jan 24, 2011
ex-testical carrier wrote:
<quoted text>What's funny is when I offer you a wager and you start crying like a little girl. Your premise that anything can be done on the internet, becomes a psycho wants to know about your business.
I'll take Green Bay, you take the Eagles. Loser has to pay 1k into the winners charity and post the canceled check/money order on any of the web host pages. Bet is which team goes farther into the post season. Oops, you've already lost. Seems to be the story of your life...
You want a wager faggotass, I will bet anything you want you wont use your ff miles to face me Saturday.
You want in on this action ,Jack?
ex-postal carrier

Kent, WA

#45 Jan 24, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Bottom line ,coward is backing out.
Another troll exposed and busted.
You're so right...
Jim Evans

Lanexa, VA

#47 Jan 24, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Bottom line ,coward is backing out.
Another troll exposed and busted.
Good Lord, you're f*k/n whiner. If you really do have kids, and I doubt that seriously, your ignorance, stupidity, and overall detestability put them at a grievous disadvantage.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#48 Jan 24, 2011
It must be a re-enactment of third grade.
SOS

United States

#49 Jan 25, 2011
Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, you're f*k/n whiner. If you really do have kids, and I doubt that seriously, your ignorance, stupidity, and overall detestability put them at a grievous disadvantage.
Go cut yourself some more Sybil.
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

#51 Jan 25, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Go cut yourself some more Sybil.
Bawaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1

Kevin Kolb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE