Should Philadelphia Re-Sign QB Michael Vick?

Jan 15, 2011 Full story: NFL GridIron Gab 47

Michael Vick was able to turn the Kolb-Era into the Vickolution in a matter of one game, and in less than one week was named the starter.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
stephania

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2011
No they shouldn't, they should let california get him

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Vick should not sign with Philly, they have no blocking, it was pitiful, if it wasnt for Vick, they would never have made the playoffs...

“DIFFERNT-ER”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 15, 2011
Even if he does they still won't avoid the "choke".
Kornback Rattler

Lanexa, VA

#4 Jan 16, 2011
xSavemeAmericanDragonx wrote:
Even if he does they still won't avoid the "choke".
"Choke"? Are you a MOE RON!

The only choke associated with Mr. Vick is the chicken I "choke" in the privacy of my dimly lit entertainment room while watching Mr. Vick tear up the field.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aha!

S.A.D.

NEXT!!

“DIFFERNT-ER”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 16, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
The only choke associated with Mr. Vick is the chicken I "choke" in the privacy of my dimly lit entertainment room while watching Mr. Vick tear up the field.
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Its still not going to change the fact that Philly's never going to win a Superbowl in a long time
ex-postal carrier

Kent, WA

#6 Jan 22, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Let's see use facts or insult the other poster. Corn dog ALWAYS insults the other poster. Facts aren't his friends, because they require thinking/learning. I prefer facts to back my bets. I'm betting Vick NEVER gets a ring. I'm betting being a mobile QB costs him years of wear and tear on his 30 year old body. I know he's taking harder hits both from the defense and the wasted time in jail.(watch the coach complain) The hits aren't all the lines fault. Dog loving opponent players, have a little extra motivation to "punish" Vick. I'd offer a charitable donation wager, but you'd find some way out of it. I'll just take satisfaction, by betting on the other teams, as appropriate.
SOS

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2011
soon to be ex-poster wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see use facts or insult the other poster. Corn dog ALWAYS insults the other poster. Facts aren't his friends, because they require thinking/learning. I prefer facts to back my bets. I'm betting Vick NEVER gets a ring. I'm betting being a mobile QB costs him years of wear and tear on his 30 year old body. I know he's taking harder hits both from the defense and the wasted time in jail.(watch the coach complain) The hits aren't all the lines fault. Dog loving opponent players, have a little extra motivation to "punish" Vick. I'd offer a charitable donation wager, but you'd find some way out of it. I'll just take satisfaction, by betting on the other teams, as appropriate.
The "fact"is you`re a hateful nut , enraged by the fact Vick has regained his old form .
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#8 Jan 22, 2011
Vick still makes more than me wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see use facts or insult the other poster. Corn dog ALWAYS insults the other poster. Facts aren't his friends, because they require thinking/learning. I prefer facts to back my bets. I'm betting Vick NEVER gets a ring. I'm betting being a mobile QB costs him years of wear and tear on his 30 year old body. I know he's taking harder hits both from the defense and the wasted time in jail.(watch the coach complain) The hits aren't all the lines fault. Dog loving opponent players, have a little extra motivation to "punish" Vick. I'd offer a charitable donation wager, but you'd find some way out of it. I'll just take satisfaction, by betting on the other teams, as appropriate.
You are jealous, LMAO. No one pays to see your nonathletic fatass. Vick is selling out arenas, LOL.
ex-postal carrier

Kent, WA

#9 Jan 22, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are jealous, LMAO. No one pays to see your nonathletic fatass. Vick is selling out arenas, LOL.
Would you like to meet in San Francisco, for the Alcatraz swim on August 20-21. Loser can donate 1-10k to winner's favorite charity ? You're probably all talk ?
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#10 Jan 22, 2011
ex-postal carrier wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to meet in San Francisco, for the Alcatraz swim on August 20-21. Loser can donate 1-10k to winner's favorite charity ? You're probably all talk ?
If it's a children charity, LOL. Animal charity? No thanks. LOL.
ex-postal carrier

Kent, WA

#11 Jan 22, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's a children charity, LOL. Animal charity? No thanks. LOL.
WINNER picks the charity. Your pick is your choice and I'll pick mine. You'll love San Francisco ! Be more than happy to set up the details. Bring your checkbook ! Put up or shut up, please.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2011
Eagles need to keep Vick.They've ruined their reputation(if there was one) why start on another team?
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jan 23, 2011
ex-yokel derrier wrote:
<quoted text>WINNER picks the charity. Your pick is your choice and I'll pick mine. You'll love San Francisco ! Be more than happy to set up the details. Bring your checkbook ! Put up or shut up, please.
Troll spam alert ! This is not a test . This is an alert of the pay attention to me , I`m a important sh!t , in my own mind, troll alert .
Pay no attention to it and go on with your lives .It means nothing .
ex-postal carrier

Kent, WA

#14 Jan 23, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Troll spam alert ! This is not a test . This is an alert of the pay attention to me , I`m a important sh!t , in my own mind, troll alert .
Pick up the check sometime, it won't kill you.
ex-postal carrier

Kent, WA

#15 Jan 23, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Troll spam alert ! This is not a test . This is an alert of the pay attention to me , I`m a important sh!t , in my own mind, troll alert .
You haven't written a post without using profanity. I bet your kids becomes champs, just like dear old friggin' dad ! LOL !
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jan 23, 2011
ex-male marrier wrote:
<quoted text>Pick up the check sometime, it won't kill you.
What are you talking about , nut !
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jan 23, 2011
sex-posting derrier wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't written a post without using profanity. I bet your kids becomes champs, just like dear old friggin' dad ! LOL !
Don`t worry about my kids creep, their just fine . You, on the other hand, need professional help.
ex-postal carrier

Kent, WA

#18 Jan 23, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Don`t worry about my kids creep, their just fine . You, on the other hand, need professional help.
The word you're looking for is they're or they are. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree and you're a filbert. As for competing, hopefully your kids will develop your charming/pleasant/polite personality. ROTFLMAO
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

#19 Jan 23, 2011
ex-postal carrier wrote:
<quoted text>The word you're looking for is they're or they are. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree and you're a filbert. As for competing, hopefully your kids will develop your charming/pleasant/polite personality. ROTFLMAO
"Stoli" this nut is more "unbalanced" than you are inebriated. Thank goodness for you.
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jan 23, 2011
sex-pistol caretaker wrote:
<quoted text>The word you're looking for is they're or they are. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree and you're a filbert. As for competing, hopefully your kids will develop your charming/pleasant/polite personality. ROTFLMAO
Lay off my family nut case . Jerks like you can be prosecuted .Too bad your not man enough to back up your mouth anyway .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
More from around the web